New Moderators!

Hey Herb and Fezzles! Way to go! Couldn't think of anyone better. Congrats from an admiring DUDE!

Oh no the police force is growing larger..Jks LOL..Congrats guys and serve your jedi master well LOL :)

I can't believe I get to be face, well actually I can..... I'm the youngest and best looking ! (actually probably not youngest but I'm golden on the looks)

plus.....like face, I serve no other purpose than eye candy for the ladies

Yay!!!! Could not have picked any better!! Congrats to y'all

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Well done both of you :)

Meet the new Judges and remember...They are the LAW!

JudgeMicron_zps12bb530e.jpg

JudgeFEZ_zpsc997688b.jpg

Last edited:
Dang it I am gonna have to make that my avatar ... But I just like Phil to much...

I can't see the pictures? I'll have to have a look on computer later hehe

being a new guy, I am familiar with Mr Micron. Always quick to comment and offer good advice, makes a guy from Canada feel kind of welcome. Good choice for moderator. Best wishes dude

Congratulations to you Micron and Fez!! You both are always here to answer a question,post a comment,or properly jack a thread and still find the time to pull off some nice work with the ol'airbrush!! Haaaa!! Mitch made the right choice for sure! Keep up the good work!!

Congratulations to you Micron and Fez!! You both are always here to answer a question,post a comment,or properly jack a thread and still find the time to pull off some nice work with the ol'airbrush!! Haaaa!! Mitch made the right choice for sure! Keep up the good work!!

Thanks Hab , So when is the big move for you?

being a new guy, I am familiar with Mr Micron. Always quick to comment and offer good advice, makes a guy from Canada feel kind of welcome. Good choice for moderator. Best wishes dude

I am glad I have made a good impression on you and the other new folks on this board.

Back