New to airbrushing from UK

S

shadowdemon

Hey guys im mark from the UK i am new to airbrushing and to be honest i am about as good at drawing as a 4 year old lol. but i wanna learn how to airbrush and hope i can improve my drawing skills :), i love being arty i just love how the imagination can come to life :).

i am a full time carer for my gf and i am hoping to learn to airbrush but i wanna do it the right way not the wrong way so thought i would join up here where there is a wealth of information and talented artists :)

Hey guys im mark from the UK i am new to airbrushing and to be honest i am about as good at drawing as a 4 year old lol. but i wanna learn how to airbrush and hope i can improve my drawing skills :), i love being arty i just love how the imagination can come to life :).

i am a full time carer for my gf and i am hoping to learn to airbrush but i wanna do it the right way not the wrong way so thought i would join up here where there is a wealth of information and talented artists :)
Welcome Mark, hope you enjoy your stay. I’m also from the UK, whereabouts are you based? And like you I’m pretty new to all of this, but the best decision I made so far was to join this forum. Great people and great advice.
Have you bought any kit yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Sirox thank you :) im from warrington near manchester :), i have not bought any kit yet i have been looking at the air compressors kits which seem really good value for money :D

Hey Sirox thank you :) im from warrington near manchester :), i have not bought any kit yet i have been looking at the air compressors kits which seem really good value for money :D
Cool. A compressor is a good place to start. Before you part with any money, through the links up on here so that we can let you know if there’s anything to avoid.

Cool. A compressor is a good place to start. Before you part with any money, through the links up on here so that we can let you know if there’s anything to avoid.

That was meant to say “Throw”. Not through. Damn autocorrect.

Welcome from Australia.
Having the drawing ability of a 4 yo is not a worry, I’m living proof of that :)

Back