New to airbrushing

B

Bill Moseley

I have a Patriot 105. I got some paint into the air line and it's plugged. Can I unscrew part # 50-013 assembly to clean the line?

While I do not consider this a proper introduction which I will move this thread shortly to the right section .
badger105parts.png
The answer is yes you can but make sure to remove the o-rings being they are rubber and some chemical cleaners will ruin them.
But how does on get paint in the airline?

While I do not consider this a proper introduction which I will move this thread shortly to the right section .
View attachment 51324
The answer is yes you can but make sure to remove the o-rings being they are rubber and some chemical cleaners will ruin them.
I loaded the paing cup while I had the needle partly removed. It worked ok for a while but today it won't let the air through.

View attachment 51324
I was stupid enough to add paint to the cup while I had the needle out. By the time I noticed it there was paint everywhere.

I was stupid enough to add paint to the cup while I had the needle out. By the time I noticed it there was paint everywhere.

I hate when that happens :D But I am sure most of us have did that at least once .
But you can also just remove 50-015 and drop everything out the bottom of it as well.
I use a pointed pair of tweezers to unscrew it but make sure you have a nice soft cloth laid out in case you drop a piece it should not go far.

Thanks Mr. Micron. I got it out. I have it soaking in some airbrush cleaner now. The spring loaded pin is moving now. Thanks again.

Thanks Mr. Micron. I got it out. I have it soaking in some airbrush cleaner now. The spring loaded pin is moving now. Thanks again.
That is what we are here for to help one another .
Of and do not soak it too long and blow it dry and wash it off with soapy water then clean water when your done.

I've got a 105 too. The needle grind is different than my renegades. It will really lay it down, more so with the big nozzle and needle like the 155.

I love my patriot....I use it for all my sealers, base coats and candies. It is a fire hose if you need it to be...lol

Back