New warning on createx?

J

jared pittman

Noticed the Createx paints now have- warning may irritate eyes, have they changed something in recipe?

Probably just a new version of a generic disclaimer.
Someone probably tried to sue them after getting itchy eyes... there's a good reason this forum always sprukes masks and good ventilation

Noticed the Createx paints now have- warning may irritate eyes, have they changed something in recipe?
Actually I just spoke with Denis at Createx and he said that in the 4030 intercoat clear is a soap base which makes it an eye irritant so by law they had to put it on the bottle. He also said they would be putting the warning on all their products just to be safe since any substance can be an eye irritation. It is all for legal purposes to they don't have lawsuits flooding their doors. There is nothing new in their paints and that comes straight from the source. Figured you would like to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
http://fredaw61.wixsite.com/the-artist

That's America for you. People need to be warned about everything. In Africa you don't even get warnings about guns and knife. You automatically know the stuff will kill you. I can just imaging seeing a warning label on a lion.
Or putting one on a lion... :)

That's America for you. People need to be warned about everything. In Africa you don't even get warnings about guns and knife. You automatically know the stuff will kill you. I can just imaging seeing a warning label on a lion.
Warning! Sharp teeth and quick disposition, misuse of this mammal may result in loss of limb or life.☠️☠️☠️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
http://fredaw61.wixsite.com/the-artist

It is like having the warning on carving knives which states this knife is sharp and may cut if misused or the best one is on a packet of peanuts which states "This package may contain nuts" well I bloody hope it does or it won't be peanuts in it

Or Contents may be hot on a takeaway cup. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: (Forgive me american friends) I think people seem more likely to sue in the US, so all kinds of warnings that seem obvious crop up, so people can't say they weren't warned/told of possible hazards. Sad to say it seems to be getting more common here too.

Back