Newbie from Rome, Italy

D

DeepVoid

Hello everybody, I'm Alex, from Rome (Italy), an absolute beginner and an enthusiast aficionado :D

A very warm ciao!!! to you all from the sunny Eternal City :laugh:

Hi Alex, welcome to the forum! I saw your eagle in the gallery. Very nice work. The key with stencils is to make them not look like they were stenciled. :) On your next eagle, do some freehand work on the bottom feathers and blend them in a bit. Otherwise, it came out very beautiful! Nice!

It was just a test for the new Silhouette cutting plotter. I used wrong color (Ecoline) and wrong paper, which prevented me to do the fine details work by scratching and erasing, now I'm moving to acrylic paints and a more appropriate surface (Fabriano Bristol paper), I should get better and more accurate results.

Welcome to the forum Alex, what airbrush do you use and what paints are you planning to get? Let us know a little more information about you and what you plan to paint, we will be able to help you get the right paints for what you plan to do. Plus we are nosey and want to know more about you.

Lee

Welcome to the forum Alex, what airbrush do you use and what paints are you planning to get? Let us know a little more information about you and what you plan to paint, we will be able to help you get the right paints for what you plan to do. Plus we are nosey and want to know more about you.
Hi Lee, I'm using a Harder & Steenbeck Infinity CR Plus 0.15 airbrush, mostly with Talens Ecoline watercolor and Schmincke Aero Color acrylic paint. I'm an absolute beginner, and plan to paint almost everything come to my mind :) My skills are truly poor, and just need practice and more practice.

Back