Newbie from Weymouth Dorset

H

Harpic

I am new here and to air brush art, teaching myself as I go along. Always wanted to do this as being a biker and lover of custom bikes and cars plus tattoos. I can get along quite well using stencils and have done a couple of what I call crazy camou(flage) crash helmets for a friend. Last week I did a wall tile for a friend of the Pink Ffloyd Dark Side of the Moon (see pic). I cut my own simple stencils for this, the black area is nicely matt black in reality the flash reflected badly.. I joined here to try and sort out an old Badger 100-F-1 air brush that I am attempting to restore. Hope to catch up later guys.

Attachments

• P1050386.JPG
    P1050386.JPG
    721.9 KB · Views: 16
Looks like your brush is spraying paint well,
Welcome to the site if you have a question just post it on the forum and someone will answer (might be a day or two)most of the time we answer pretty quick

Welcome to the forum! We have lots of experienced artists here who are always willing to share what they know. As Basepaint said, there's lots to learn here. :)

welcome from Australia,
lots of learning to be had from this place, along with a few laughs for good measure.

Welcome to the forum, nice album cover, it came out real nice. Great edges nice and sharp.

Lee

Welcome , from Dubuque Ia. There is so much nolege here that all you need to do is ask, and you will get the help you need. I have but I enjoy looking around the forum because lots of what I want to learn some one have post it it here. Enjoy .

Back