Newbie needs a project

Nice finds! Haha yes the top one is a Gundam, the bottom one not so much, but who can complain right? ;)
well,theres bunch of gundams on web, but I was thinking you wanna Gundams with erotic feel. So I was thinking, how the hell can I find erotic robot lollollol

Lol yeah I found pages of really nice Gundam ones. Umm, I wasn't really looking for something erotic, but I gotta say the chick in the Gundam suit is kinda hot! :eek: lol

I was fiddling around with some monochrome stuff yesterday. I don't know how you guys do it!

Something like that maybe. I still do feathers like that from time to time and definitely in my opinion a great starter (and experienced user... Because to get it done nicely is hard) project.
You train freehand, lines, transitions and end up with an end result instead of just doing lines and dots over and over. Even if it is not perfect it will look okay and also you could do it in blue, umber, whatever color you like and see your improvements over time. Doesn't need to take hours anyway. :)

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

I was fiddling around with some monochrome stuff yesterday. I don't know how you guys do it!
you pick one transparent color and the transparent base for that paint mix 1 drop paint with 5 drops trans. base and start spraying 1 layer on the parts that have the darkest value erase the sketch lines after the first layer and lay a second layer over the fist and onto the following value repeat this till you have all the shapes in and you are 80% done switch to a 1 drop paint 2 drops trans base and bring you work to its final value with this mix

I'm trying to figure out what to paint for Paint Pal- it's gotta be something I'm capable of doing, but I don't want it to be insulting either!
You can't insult us we all started at the same point doing dots line's and daggers:D:D:D:D

google: ''coloring page'' ,and not just coloring books.
edit: I don't know what kinda pictures are allowed here...

this is probably ok, they are all dressed up lollollol

Super heroes in action!
f3467f5c68d5464396a13759323934eb.jpg

pin-up-girl-dressed-like-a-maid
these are fine ,You can't paint a nude for paint pal's because you might be sending it to a child under 18!

Back