Oh, I just remembered another little project I did. No pictures of it but I will post it later tonight. Its a faux stone deal with some egyptian writing on it....

Oh, I just remembered another little project I did. No pictures of it but I will post it later tonight. Its a faux stone deal with some egyptian writing on it....

I don't like Egyptian writing, I prefer hieroglyphics:friendly_wink:

wow very nice :)

i really need a new one, i've been using my phone for too long.

Its really more about lenses than anything. I only have the 5D because I wanted full frame instead of crop. I always tell people to that camera bodies come and go but a good lens is something that you never get rid of so buy the best...

ya i've been hearing that alot while i've been lookimg. A good lens cost good money. it is well worth it, but I still need to find the $

Last edited by a moderator:
I wont even look at a lens anymore if it isnt an "L' series lens... I went through all the low cost lenses and in the end sold them all and bought pro level lenses... Should have just listen to others and waited until I cold afford the good stuff...

I wont even look at a lens anymore if it isnt an "L' series lens... I went through all the low cost lenses and in the end sold them all and bought pro level lenses... Should have just listen to others and waited until I cold afford the good stuff...

that's good advice

Welcome from Canada, if you go down the photo realism road in airbrushing all your experience in photography will serve you well, and the composition aspect etc. I'm sure you will be cranking out killer pieces soon :)

Welcome from Canada, if you go down the photo realism road in airbrushing all your experience in photography will serve you well, and the composition aspect etc. I'm sure you will be cranking out killer pieces soon :)

Thanks.... I have loads of books on composition as it relates to photography and few general art books. Not to mention the photoshop books and printing books... etc... Enough to fill one standard 6 foot tall book shelf... My airbrush book library is up to four now....

Welcome from northern MI!! I can draw somewhat, dont care to if I dont have to. But I can paint like a beeotch!! Lol does sound like they just wanted your money!!

Welcome from northern MI!! I can draw somewhat, dont care to if I dont have to. But I can paint like a beeotch!! Lol does sound like they just wanted your money!!

Thanks. Shame of it is, I really liked the guy that owned/ran the school. He is also a very good illustrator that I could have learned a lot from. He had many years as a technical artist in several industrial industries and is quite a good airbrush artist. I was fine with taking the one class, I understand why they would want to make sure you have some basic drawing skills but once that is proven, take my money for what I came to the school for. At any rate I dont hold ill will to the man. Maybe after I get a few decent projects in my portfolio Ill go back and try him again.

Hi,rab3rd, and welcome from Australia.
I have very little drawing ability and some visual defects as well but i never let them stop me from creating things and having fun while I'm doing it.
Keep on spraying!
Splasha

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place home as i do!!!:triumphant:

Back