For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

No I pad 1 support, boo!

Discussion in 'Forum Ideas!' started by Troyster, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Troyster

Troyster Double Actioner

I,m a real cheap skate and can,t afford a later I pad so I can,t upload my awesome, ground breaking and totally unbelievable, not to mention world changing art, so what's that all about eh?
    P.s my work is nothing short of abysmal and should not be viewed by anyone, anywhere, ever, at all ( but I like it!)
  2. Supernova

Supernova Gravity Guru

New iPad time!
  3. Mr.Micron

Mr.Micron Royal pain in the air hose Admin

I what..... is that like a small place to live...lol
    I am old school I just use an old computer ,but you can send a pm to whiteknight and maybe he can figure something out
  4. jagardn

jagardn Airbrush Acquisition Disorder Patient Elite Member!

There are plenty of low cost tablets out there now. No need to get an iPad. As an Apple shareholder I probably should convince you to take money from your children's college fund than buy something else. ;) I always just upload my pictures from my phone.
  5. NEMOPa

NEMOPa Spider Splatterer

Ahh, all along, I thought it was me. I use my I Pad 2 for everything. I have never been able to upload pictures to the forum. Looks like I may have to dig up a "puter" just for the forum. Several years ago, I decided to un-clutter my life and the I Pad fit the bill, still does for everything else, I don't have a cell phone either, have 0 use for one. I've become a reclusive techie and I love it. Spent many years of 12+ hour work days in a fairly hi-tech business and no time for the important stuff: Family, Airbrushing, Friends, Airbrushing, Kids & Grandkids, and, oh yeah, Airbrushing. If someone has a solution for the I Pad thing, please share...
  6. Squishy

Squishy Queen Clown Slayer Mod

Now I know where I was going wrong. When tablets became the "thing" I dug mine out. Had to chip off a few old commandments first, and being made of stone was a bit heavy to lug about, but is good for doing paintings on. But I've never been able to figure out how to upload them though as I can't find a usb port, so I just have to paint over the old pic. I think there's something wrong with the screen though, no matter how hard I swipe it it won't enlarge. Maybe it's time for a new one, I might go for obsidian this time in stead of granite, it just looks so much more sleek and shiny.
    JackEb likes this.
  7. Strictly Attitude

Strictly Attitude Air-Valve Autobot!

I knew it you were the one with the 11-15 commandments
    JackEb likes this.
  8. Madbrush

Madbrush Guest

Can upload photos anywhere else?, if you are only having trouble with the uploading to the forum, you can maybe upload your photos to photobucket or image shack or the like and then your photos have an url which you can use to upload and embed, I've had to do this with other forums in the past, I now have one google account for all my devices and my photos are automatically backed up, so when I have trouble I can upload directly from there.
  9. Squishy

Squishy Queen Clown Slayer Mod

Well they were really just a few amendments to the original. Thou shalt not covet your neighbours ass, but if it acting the tease, you won't be held responsible, thou shalt not commit adultery unless you are all very friendly and they have put their keys in the bowl..... that kind of thing. It wasn't anything important that i should have mentioned before I chipped it off right?
    Supernova and JackEb like this.
  10. Strictly Attitude

Strictly Attitude Air-Valve Autobot!

Yay I'm not going to hell now wait maybe I am:timid:
    JackEb likes this.