Noob from nyc

S

sixxse7ev

Sup everyone, names sixx.. currently looking to get better at ab. Illustration and letters mainly . Airbrushes currently paasche vl.. (which i think sprays way too much paint even with finest needle) and an iwata hp-ch which is my baby, that one day hopefully with practice i can master currently working on dagger strokes and loops going for broad to narrow strokes.

Hello from Canada :)
HP-CH is a sweet brush... I've got one too:) ... A good work horse with the .30mm needle and nice detail brush with the .20mm conversion.
Welcome aboard

you all are crazy !!! No wait that is just me from going through names LOL

Welcome from New Zealand... that is why I like this place, all that jibber jabber... :)

Haha Mark, you probably have no idea what we're talking about huh?
do you think we live under a rock ? sure we may get to see it 5 years after you but we do eventually catch up with the northern hemisphere ! :D

Welcome @sixxse7ev you've just had a quick introduction into the madness that goes on around here, it happens often, its called thread hijacking. We've attempted in the past to keep it to a minimum but i seem to be a master at hijacking so now we just give up and go with the flow.

Dont forget to post up what you're currently doing, even if its dots and daggers, we can give you guidance on how to proceed. Its what we do here, we help newbies, we dont look down on them or tell them they're never going to be any good. :D

do you think we live under a rock ? sure we may get to see it 5 years after you but we do eventually catch up with the northern hemisphere ! :D

Welcome @sixxse7ev you've just had a quick introduction into the madness that goes on around here, it happens often, its called thread hijacking. We've attempted in the past to keep it to a minimum but i seem to be a master at hijacking so now we just give up and go with the flow.

Dont forget to post up what you're currently doing, even if its dots and daggers, we can give you guidance on how to proceed. Its what we do here, we help newbies, we dont look down on them or tell them they're never going to be any good. :D
Will do lol thnx everyone

Well, you do kinda live on the underside of the rock :p

Back