Not gonna last much longer

Man I feel your pain. I'm struggling too. Funny that the best luck I have had is also with the Illustration and i too just ordered the set. I recently was away and used the new 4020 reducer and illustration and even with white i was getting great flow! Thing is back home, no such luck. So many variables from temp, reducer type, air source and of course cleanliness of the brush. I need to get some food dye and try that. I am most positive my brushes are clean but it won't hurt to prove it. Once again tonight I got super frustrated because I couldn't pull a line for my life! It was a semi practice piece but what it is now is a mess :(.

Of interest another guy I met said he nearly quit because of difficulty spraying. Someone recommended he switch to Uro's and he never looked back. Sounds dreamy, but spraying in my garage and needing a mask for anything I do makes that an undesirable option for me. Not that it's desirable to be fighting my paint all the time though! Anyway, glad your back on track. Let us know how the illustrator works for you.

Have you tried E'tac ? I bought the EFX and the difference if amazing. I'll still use the illustration but for now the E'tac is keeping me sane

Man I feel your pain. I'm struggling too. Funny that the best luck I have had is also with the Illustration and i too just ordered the set. I recently was away and used the new 4020 reducer and illustration and even with white i was getting great flow! Thing is back home, no such luck. So many variables from temp, reducer type, air source and of course cleanliness of the brush. I need to get some food dye and try that. I am most positive my brushes are clean but it won't hurt to prove it. Once again tonight I got super frustrated because I couldn't pull a line for my life! It was a semi practice piece but what it is now is a mess :(.

Of interest another guy I met said he nearly quit because of difficulty spraying. Someone recommended he switch to Uro's and he never looked back. Sounds dreamy, but spraying in my garage and needing a mask for anything I do makes that an undesirable option for me. Not that it's desirable to be fighting my paint all the time though! Anyway, glad your back on track. Let us know how the illustrator works for you.

Will do. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Have you tried E'tac ? I bought the EFX and the difference if amazing. I'll still use the illustration but for now the E'tac is keeping me sane

I haven't yet but I will end up getting some unless I just fall in love with the Illustration set:) thanks.

Back