Olympos l3 head on iwata cm sb

mike k

Double Actioner
Ok guys, I been messing around with this for awhile, I have an olympos .23mm l3 head an iwata cm sb, and I'm convinced the head assembly does not fit, on the iwata, so I don't know what people are talking about, on the l3 head it has a larger inlet right by the 3 homes, it's round and it seems that it will fit inside the cm body, but it doesnt, I have takin the o ring out and everything, it doesn't really matter, but I was wondering if anyone knows a trick to get it working, or it just doesn't, I do have to say, I tinker with all my airbrushrs, to fit my hand, I have an older olympos hp 102b, trigger style and I have to say the old olympos compared to the ones you can get today. Its night and day, the older olympos i scratch the paper alot eith the needle, it will not bend, but not with todays olympos, i do if anyone has experienced this with the l3 head, I would love to talk about it, I'm at work right now, but when I get home I can take pictures

Dunno, I have a few L3's and they have fit everything I put them on. Look forward to seeing the picts to see what happened there.

Back