OLYMPOS MICRON GIVEAWAY

F

frank artale

Hello to everyone. I joined a couple days ago. Everyone was so cool to me, I decided to do this.
follow this link. See if you have what it takes to win . As soon as someone wins i will remove the video and post that there was a winner. This is completely FREE. & if this goes well, I'll do it again.
This is for fun.

Hi Frank, you've settled in here quick with the love spreading...:) I figure we could PM you the answers?

You will get the little envelope to the left of the flag highlighted when there is a message!

you seem to be the only person making it known that you are interested in this little contest.
But i am glad you saw it. I did want you involved. i didn't want you to miss the chance

I watched your review of the Iwata micron before I got mine. Very useful. One of the few reviews around of the 0.23 needle.

I just swindled some SP-B airbrushes out of Olympos today with the .18 needle. That is the one to watch. I am gonna post another review of it soon because i cut one open to show everyone why I say it is superior. This way everyone can draw there own conclusion instead of just taking my word for it.

Well wonder no more. Do I appear a little crazy ? BTW that is the first video that i show my face. Crazy right ;)

Well wonder no more. Do I appear a little crazy ? BTW that is the first video that i show my face. Crazy right ;)
Yup - always good to see who is talking too you... The compressor looks good as well. We have limited quiet ones in NZ that are cost effective.

Well since i contacted the people who sell the compressors and helped them with the listing title a couple months ago and advertised it a little for them
they sold like fifty of them. when they were selling 3 a month. not bad if i don't pat myself on the back. But i am trying to help people get the right stuff so they can airbrush whenever they want. i turn mine on at 3 in the morning without a worry

Yes - Mine is good but rattly and loud and right by our bedrooms... no ABing after sleep time... mind you, it's cold and dark out there so not really a prime time for painting!

oh your killing me. don't make me do a contest for those too. you should be able to do it whenever . and quietly :)

well... with all the time you are spending chatting with me, its no wonder you have not come up with the answers.

lol... re watched the instructions and the answers should have been away AGES ago but never mind... they are away now!

oh your killing me. don't make me do a contest for those too. you should be able to do it whenever . and quietly :)
:) One can hope... I have my eyes on a sparmax 620. Reasonable cost and a dealer in NZ. Always useful!

Back