OLYMPOS MICRON GIVEAWAY

Rats looks like I missed this. Tucked up in bed for once. Good on you Frank, that's awesome.

I keep getting the video is blocked and I can not view it But Very good on you Frank for hosting such a give away .
Think you will be a great fit to the family .

I keep getting the video is blocked and I can not view it But Very good on you Frank for hosting such a give away .
Think you will be a great fit to the family .

The video gets taken down when there's a winner. Looks like being on the other side of the world paid off for a change

Hello to everyone. I joined a couple days ago. Everyone was so cool to me, I decided to do this.
follow this link. See if you have what it takes to win . As soon as someone wins i will remove the video and post that there was a winner. This is completely FREE. & if this goes well, I'll do it again.
This is for fun.

Two minutes on the forum and already huge star Frank:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: totally awesome what your doing here mate, there is only one thing in this world I like more than happy people and that is those who make them happy:thumbsup:

From the bottom of my heart you really are a diamond, like my good mate @Mr.Micron says, you are made for this forum even without the giveaways, every little bit of extra knowledge around here is a huge bonus, having people such as yourself from all over the world means that folks who need help can have that help at anytime of the day:):):)

you can view some of my work on facebook. i was 16 when i did most of my work. with no training at all. i just could wing it. I was a brush guy. in another life, i must have been an oil painter :)

Back