wrongway

Yes once again I need to thank everyone that helped me with
my spidering problem.I took the advice and this morning
before my VA appointment I went and tried a couple things,
adjusted the air going into the airbrush and the amount of paint
going into the airbrush,now I'm not the sharpest tack in the box
but I did get it.
Airbrushing is something I need and want to learn self taught or
not I will and hope everyone will be patient with my questions.
Thank you

If you are willing to learn then we are all willing to help.

If you ask for help and then refuse to try any suggestions and still have the same issue then we might have a problem LOL

Most of us are self taught, so we remember all the frustrations etc, and only too happy to try and help others avoid or deal with that stuff. We all start from the same place :)

I don't think there is any avoidance :laugh: everyone has the same starter problems, its just that there are so many different causes that it can get frustrating

Old age and treachery beats youth and talent. When I was young I learned from my mistakes. Now that I'm old, I learn from other people's mistakes too.

Sent from my NS-P10A6100 using Tapatalk
I use to say that all the time !!
'A wise man learns from his mistakes, a wiser man also learns from others mistakes'

Some of us need more help than others lol lol lol unfortunately its only airbrush help you get here, not medication for mental issues - so I'm learning to AB, but cant do it cos I have to wear my special cuddle me jacket.

Some of us need more help than others lol lol lol unfortunately its only airbrush help you get here, not medication for mental issues - so I'm learning to AB, but cant do it cos I have to wear my special cuddle me jacket.
You still wearing your jacket ? I lost mine, now Herb just handcuffs me instead :eek:

thinning paint and air pressure is not a easy thing to do .white is a pain in the butt for me. i use all kinds of paint don't matter white sucks ,,,.....

Old age and treachery beats youth and talent. When I was young I learned from my mistakes. Now that I'm old, I learn from other people's mistakes too.

Sent from my NS-P10A6100 using Tapatalk
Lol loving it...
" A fool makes mistakes, the king watches the fool"

Spidering is often just caused by peeps just moving to slow through their stroke and just takes a little time to get over that deliberate slowness we tend to do when learning..Wnt take long before spidering leaves ya behind but even 15 odd years later it will rear its ugly head every now and then :)

Lmfao!! Ive no clue what this thread is even about lolol!! All I saw was handcuffs, and blue pills!! Lmao!!

Back