Paasche Talon Constant Airflow Problem

Cant help with that one. I live in NO WHERE lol I have to order mine on line. I only use Wicked, and AA

Yup, I'm a Wicked gal and all my paint has to come from the internet, postage costs are a bit of a bugger too *sigh*.

Anyone have any advice on inexpensive paint that is easy to mix to the right thickness for poster board. My teacher recommended Deca, but I haven't been able to find any. Createx is too far away for me to get, it would cost me more in gas to go buy it than the paint itself.
If you have a Hobby Lobby nearby they carry ComArt which works great with minimal to no reduction. The one near me also carries Wicked, though I haven't tried it.

I'd love to, but I seem to be having trouble thinning my paint properly. On a plus side, at least I have plenty of black spiders to decorate for Halloween with, right?
Try lowering your air pressure a little and see if that helps in killing the spidering,:laugh:

Probably get hell for this, but, I'm in the same boat (finance wise). I've been using Apple Barrel craft acrylic paints from Walmart to practice. I found reducing the paint with generic glass cleaner (no ammonia) works great. Less tip dry then plain water. As far practice material, If you have a "Dollar Tree" in your area you can get a big cardboard display board for a dollar. I cut them up for practice and protect the walls from overspray. They might be a bit thick for stencils?

Probably get hell for this, but, I'm in the same boat (finance wise). I've been using Apple Barrel craft acrylic paints from Walmart to practice. I found reducing the paint with generic glass cleaner (no ammonia) works great. Less tip dry then plain water. As far practice material, If you have a "Dollar Tree" in your area you can get a big cardboard display board for a dollar. I cut them up for practice and protect the walls from overspray. They might be a bit thick for stencils?

While you are at Walmart, go to the house paint section and see if you can find a product called "Paint Easy". It's a thinner conditioner for acrylic paints. It comes in big bottles, too. I haven't messed with it for some time, but it's worth a try.

Back