paint jars ?

J

jds

Hi all
A question from a novice I need to buy some new paint jars for my duel action bottom feed brush so went on line to order some but now a little confusion there seem to be two types of jar ?
Jars for single action and jars for duel action brushes or are they both the same really my confusion started when I saw an HS28 Bottom Feed duel action Airbrush sold with 1 * 22ml Single Action Jar.

Hi all
A question from a novice I need to buy some new paint jars for my duel action bottom feed brush so went on line to order some but now a little confusion there seem to be two types of jar ?
Jars for single action and jars for duel action brushes or are they both the same really my confusion started when I saw an HS28 Bottom Feed duel action Airbrush sold with 1 * 22ml Single Action Jar.

jar are all the same, the only thing that changes is the diameter of the tube that fits into your airbrush., the single action may have a smaller or larger diameter inlet where the tube goes, that probably the diff, the dual action is probably 28 ml and the single action is 22 ml.

They have a different angle where the jar goes into the airbrush. It looks like if you used a single action syphon on a double action brush, it would lean forward instead of being level. A double action syphon would lean a single action airbrush back. I have no idea if the tube sizes are the same, so there's that too..

Back