paint shelf life

J

jared pittman

I have too much paint wicked and etac what is shelf life is there a way to perserve?

Do not reducer it and I place a piece of plastic wrap under the lid before screwing it on as tight as I can . I have some paints that are 5 years old.

I can only speak for etac paints , but I have over 10 year old bottles standing around and that paint is still perfect , as long as you store it in your house and not expose it to cold conditions it will last a long time

Yeah I have wicked and old createx bottles some gotta be at least five to seven years now. Still work fine. Stored inside.

What everyone meant to say is..
Send me all that Etac. We would not want you burdened with the hassle of storing all that!

In All seriousness. I have bottles of paint that were unopened but a couple of years old when I started airbrushing. I still use them going on 3 years I think.

E'tac paints seem to have near infinite shelf life, as long as they're kept at a reasonable temp. I still have the old 4oz. "widemouth" bottles in a few colors. Still works perfect.

Wicked and Wicked Detail seem to vary by color. I have some old bottles I've been working through, and some of it works as well as it ever did, some are full of wonderful little dried chucks that clog my airbrush, some are goo...

Back