Pasche jvr 1

I own a few Paasche ABS and have to say my vintage VL is a tank of an airbrush and never fails to perform. The V on the other hand can be temperamental to say the least. I hope who ever is in charge at Paasche gets their head in the game and improves quality control as it will kill them before too long if things don't improve.
Regards,
Chris the cabbie
"No matter where you go, there you are "

Last edited:
I've tried my V model.
The spray pattern is like chinese 0.5mm, though it's 0.2mm setup. The hole (space) between paint nozzle and air nozzle is some kind of iwata eclipse 0.5mm setup. How can that be used for freehand detail work? Spraying is inconsistent, I can't talk about when it wants to start spraying, every time it's different. Mechanism performance of chinese ABs is better, I mean real better! And I say all this at a time when I've polished the needle and greased the mechanism! Condition of the AB is very good, after cleaning it looks like it's not used. New nozzles were installed.
What I can say is the AB is worth only for the collection of airbrushes. I've packed it back into its box and don't expect anything from it.
I've got new VL, I wonder what this will be like... Honestly, no good expectations here after trying V.
Maybe it's my bad experience with this brand, but I had no similar experience even with any knock-offs, strange things were happening.
I'm curious how 1940 V model will perform. I've got never used one and will try it just for fun in future, not now, now is enough for the brand.

when a famous airbrush company empowers a company to build new models, there is no good result to expect

Back