Paynes grey

mike k

Double Actioner
Hey guys, can someone please point me in the direction for a blueish paynes grey, it seems every manufacturer has different interpretations for this particular color, i know i can mix it, but i rather not, any advice will be appreciated thank you in advance

Hey guys, can someone please point me in the direction for a blueish paynes grey, it seems every manufacturer has different interpretations for this particular color, i know i can mix it, but i rather not, any advice will be appreciated thank you in advance
hi, im only going to response on wicked by createx alone, there is too many experinced member that had been around with multiple brands so dont worry sooner or later there would be a flooding answer, ok back to wicked, for some reason i cant get pynes grey, and to mix it is only choice i had, i cant go with "you rather not", if the "thickening" is the issues, yes! preety sure it would if black & white is what you put together, for me i had a few attempt and a few satisfying result (as what im expexted), and ill go with black and blue lagoon, and consider have the transparent based in there if it suit your purpose.

Sent from Knockoff i-Fone [emoji14]

I can only tell you about Wicked Detail, that is a blueish Payne’s Grey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok thats a beautiful color and peice thank you, ill pick some up, how does it erase
It erases and scratch great, I did both in that picture plus made my 0000 steel wool pen for some of the scratching.

I have only ever used the etac paynes grey and use it a lot particularly when doing water as the more you reduce the paynes grey the more the blue component takes over and serves as a great 'blue' shade for building various shades of blue within the water.

Back