Photo editing software help

I use GIMP for photo manipulation, and Inkscape for creating vector files. Both are free, and are capable of anything I need them to do.

OK, I see how this works. You are not really as mean as you claim, you just exploit other peoples weaknesses for your own gain.
So let me see if I have this right. You stand in the corner with blood in your eyes, with a sledgehammer in tow. Knowing that I have to rescue the beloved cookie hostages, I do so.
Then you flatten the clown cookie jar, demand the cookies or you will tell Mum.
Win, Win on your end as you get both the cookies and get to put another hash mark
in the clown kill column.
I get no cookies, and no whoopin from Mum. All I have is the satisfaction of saving innocent cookie lives. All that time I'm watching you chow the hell out of all of them sitting in the corner of the kitchen.

I think I underestimated your tact Squishy.
Drat, I been rumbled.

OK, I see how this works. You are not really as mean as you claim, you just exploit other peoples weaknesses for your own gain.
So let me see if I have this right. You stand in the corner with blood in your eyes, with a sledgehammer in tow. Knowing that I have to rescue the beloved cookie hostages, I do so.
Then you flatten the clown cookie jar, demand the cookies or you will tell Mum.
Win, Win on your end as you get both the cookies and get to put another hash mark
in the clown kill column.
I get no cookies, and no whoopin from Mum. All I have is the satisfaction of saving innocent cookie lives. All that time I'm watching you chow the hell out of all of them sitting in the corner of the kitchen.

I think I underestimated your tact Squishy.
I think you hit the nail on the head splatlollollol

Back