Photoshop and Airbrushing

Right... see makly's comment, it generally is a bad idea and very poor form. Reduce the pressure, get a mac valve or similar - I have one on my Grex quick disconnect. The "push it down a little" is uncontrolled, a small twitch and it all changes. Only time you might want to do that is adding a speckly paint, you can do it quickly by crimping the hose. General rule, adjust the pressure to what you need, press the trigger all the way down!
Oh thank you. I have quick disconnect with mac valve. I bought all the little things before I ordered my 2 airbrushes and meanwhile I invested time in reading about which airbrushes to buy.. So I am ready to go. The last I was missing was little dental toothbrushes which I bought today(I had only the ones which are sold in airbrush stores 5 in a pack). I got dental toothbrushes which are longer then usual ones so I made a great buy. Easy to clean with them.

One more little thing. You girls and guys are so help full, that I would like every ones post, but I would feel like moron liking all posts -.- Like some creep obssessed with likes. -.- So bottom line is I liked every ones post, you are being most help full and I don't click like cause it would be weird :p

If I would know community here is so good I would join sooner...

One more little thing. You girls and guys are so help full, that I would like every ones post, but I would feel like moron liking all posts -.- Like some creep obssessed with likes. -.- So bottom line is I liked every ones post, you are being most help full and I don't click like cause it would be weird :p

If I would know community here is so good I would join sooner...

I clicked like cause I liked this post, lol it's not wierd, it lets the poster know that you did read their, especially if you had no need to post a typed response;)

Back