Picked up a MOJO III

Thanks man , no worries the list you have looks like a lot of good stuff is included for only 150, that's awesome. I am looking to buy a really good detail brush in the very near future. I use to have a micron cm-b many many years ago and to by a micron now is too expensive plus the replacement parts are insane!! lmao . I have looked at the h&s infinity cr in .15mm or .2mm . I want to do fine detail for automotive but im not sure which size would be better for that and will the automotive paints like wicked or urethanes, house of color be too much for the .15mm set up. I was under the impression that something as small as .15mm would be more for illustrative inks and watercolors, its just so fine.

I use my Evo AL with a .2mm for detail work. I do all illustration though. I am probably getting rid of my CMC+. I don't really use it much. I haven't had to replace any parts as of yet, but they are expensive as hell.

I use my Evo AL with a .2mm for detail work. I do all illustration though. I am probably getting rid of my CMC+. I don't really use it much. I haven't had to replace any parts as of yet, but they are expensive as hell.
The micron parts are so much , for example: I live in Canada and with the exchange rate , for me to buy a micron needle and separate full head assembly from Chicago airbrush is approx. $200 - 250 !!! plus shipping and handling lmao :) I could buy a H&S infinity for that in US dollars !!! hahaha!! :)

The micron parts are so much , for example: I live in Canada and with the exchange rate , for me to buy a micron needle and separate full head assembly from Chicago airbrush is approx. $200 - 250 !!! lmao :) I could buy a H&S infinity for that in US dollars !!! hahaha!! :)
Exactly. The H&S nozzle is about $20-25, I'm good with that. Hell, I am still using the original .15 on my Infinity and had to replace one nozzle on my Evo AL(I dropped the brush, so that was my fault anyway)

Back