Please allow me to introduce myself

C

cajunmodeller

I am certainly not a man of wealth and taste!

My interest in airbrushing stems from my scale modeling which I have been working on for 3 years or so. Here is my latest completion:
8CCE199C-6D4F-4A69-9B23-4A1052AC0800_zpsqnp6t1ct.jpg

As my proficiency grows I am starting to look into upgrading my brushes and compressor, I've already been reading and learning! So much knowledge here that is sorely lacking on most modeling forums.

-Jason

But you are a man of detail - nice work. Welcome from New Zealand.

Welcome to the forum Jason, Yes lots to read and lots of info to try to take in. Lots of info on airbrushes and compressors, when you're ready to upgrade don't be afraid to ask about your choices. We're here to help.

Lee

Anyone who does a 'Sympathy for the Devil' based intro, has def got a home here lol. Welcome from the UK :)

All the info you'll ever need here, plus a fair few modellers around too. Anything you need just shout out and someone will be there to help out in a flash.

Hey, nice plane... is that a Messerschmitt?

Interesting that you did the panel lines in a light color. I like the look. Did you paint the insignia too, or are they decals. I am going to paint all signage from now on myself.... hate decals but never felt confident enough to paint them before

Back