Poster Board

Yeah I can't wait to paint some Hot Wheels! That's gonna be soooo cool! Then you can paint little skulls on them like that video we watched lol.

I can certainly sympathise with the spidering issue Rick. What I’ve tried to do is look at the broader picture, and I don’t mean the reference lol. What I mean is; when I first started to learn, on 10 out of 10 sessions the paint was uncontrollable. Then I joined the forum and started to learn some of the things I needed to know like mixture ratios and pressures. That brought it down to 8 out of 10, because those two issues are so specific to the individual and the surface you’re trying to paint. More practice and experience has probably brought that down to 5 out of 10 times where I feel the mixture and pressure is about right. Even then I get random spidering due to control. Even when I’m in a situation where I’m thinking that the paint and pressure is ok, I then have tip try A LOT [emoji3]. I mean all the time, so I know the ratios still aren’t quite right, but I deal with the tip dry in order to keep it controllable for me. The other 5 out of 10 times I’m just making a big old mess. My version of walking away is to go smoke a cigarette (which is not a recommendation as it’s bad for you) and come back. All I’m trying to say is I get all those problems too and it is frustrating, but if you can’t see improvements in your work (which we all can), think of an area of airbrushing where you have improved. I’ll bet you can find something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back