Today I start with a new picture. It is Raphael, the grandson of my cousin. My cousin I recently sprayed and he liked it very much. That is why I received the commission for this portrait. Only difficulty .... it should be painted in color. When it comes to color I'm pretty unsure. That is why I used today the time to find the colors and the way I can achieve that. For this I have made a small paint experiment and used as a base shower "skin tone". I sprayed several gradients and produced different intensities. In addition, I have sprayed these gradients with some transparent tones. I used Prussian blue, carmine red, yellow, phalogreen and brazil brown. I learned again today how fast you can be wrong with colors! For now I now know what tones I must put together to get the desired color. I will keep you up to date!