Rebell hobby (Stockholm, Sweden)

M

MrCrowley78

I have finally found Badger airbrushes in Sweden! :)
It is a small hobby shop that mostly sells models etc. and i bought a Renegade Velocity from them.
When i asked him if he would start selling the Renegade Krome he hadn't even heard about it but after telling him about it he told me that he might order some just to see if it sells and now he has the Krome in stock :)

The owner was mostly selling AB's for modelling but was more than customer-friendly.
www.rebell.com

Great that you finaly found a shop that sells the Badger airbrushes in Sweden. I can only imagine how hard it is not to have so many shops in the country selling airbrush stuff.

You are lucky. Our distributor gets in two shipments a year and refuses to bring in anything higher then the 105 Patriot or 155 Anthem.

You are lucky. Our distributor gets in two shipments a year and refuses to bring in anything higher then the 105 Patriot or 155 Anthem.

Yes but i was a bit surprised to see it in his webshop so soon after speaking about it with him.

He told me that he ordered everything from Germany because the people at Badger wanted him to order a 6 month supply every time and he simply couldn't afford that since he has such a small shop and mostly sells models etc.

Back