Recommend courses near Ontario, Canada?

S

Sean Chappell

Hi all!

I'm hoping to take advantage of some courses in 2017 to improve my airbrushing technique. I've got the basics down and have learned to troubleshoot my airbrush fairly well (trial by fire!)

Although I'm a beginner I'm really looking to pick up the ball and run like a mad man. Can anyone recommend to me any airbrush courses in Ontario, Canada or within a short flight of Toronto, Ontario? Even some artists I could approach with a mentorship proposition? I'm willing to travel to the course if need be. I'm looking to go fairly fine art with my work and would really like some experienced instruction to skip some of the pitfalls that beginners working alone are assured to stumble into.

Thanks for your help in advance :)

Rockin!

Sean

Hello Sean
Vince Goodeve of Owen Sound, Ontario once offered a course that he taught. I believe that there was a beginners to advanced classes offered. Vince has won an international award(s) for his work with airbrushing. I suggest looking into this because it has been sometime since I checked. Let me know if he still offers the courses, because I wouldn't mind taking one. Vince as well sells how to videos online and has also took part in the book "Professional Airbrush Techniques with Vince Goodeve"
ISBN# 1-929133-28-6
Hopefully this helps
Take care

Hello Sean
Vince Goodeve of Owen Sound, Ontario once offered a course that he taught. I believe that there was a beginners to advanced classes offered. Vince has won an international award(s) for his work with airbrushing. I suggest looking into this because it has been sometime since I checked. Let me know if he still offers the courses, because I wouldn't mind taking one. Vince as well sells how to videos online and has also took part in the book "Professional Airbrush Techniques with Vince Goodeve"
ISBN# 1-929133-28-6
Hopefully this helps
Take care
Thanks Ricky :)

Back