Returning to the Forum

I've had short periods when I haven't AB'd, and found thinking about doing it put pressure on myself. I would feel like I should be doing it, and though I wanted to, it built up into a 'thing'. I know, I know, I'm wierd lol. All I know is as soon as I finally put the brush in my hand it all goes out of the window, and its all good.

So, good to have you back, and make today the day.

I tried working today, but the AB was filty from when my wife had used it so I had to clean it first. Now I am getting lots of bubbling in the cup.

I tried working today, but the AB was filty from when my wife had used it so I had to clean it first. Now I am getting lots of bubbling in the cup.
Naughty wife, maybe she wants to buy you a new one to make up for it?? lol, worth a try.

To make matters worse, she used my CS and my new Sotar to try and spray touch up paint on her car. I got the bulk of it off at the time with restorer, but the deep recesses are still a problem as I don't really have a solvent for that type of paint. Replacement may be in order.

Welcome back greg,sorry to hear about your airbrushs but you should be able to take them apart and soak em in paint thinner and get them working again just might take a little while to get the dry paint out .

Welcome back Greg, sorry to hear about your brushes being blocked. I found that 2k thinners will clean pretty much anything out of the nozzle and cup. You may have to use your needle to very gently coax any dirt or paint out of the nozzle. Good to see you back anyway.

Lee

Yes 2k thinners will do the trick. Just make sure you get it all, it will turn anything left behind into gummy gloopy bleugh.

Back