Selling Airbrushes Have to move

The badger patriot is sold also things are still hectic looking at a ton of apartments it is crazy that they want $800-$850 for trashed run down places.

I got some items from Strictly Attitude and must say he was very helpful and the used Krome I got was beautiful. Just got my compressor today, and now I can begin my AB'ing adventure!! Thanks!!!

Excited we might have found a place waiting for a phone call from them hopefully we will hear from them tomorrow and can start the move before the snow flies

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Good luck SA. And if you still have stuff for sale , maybe post an amended list, so we can review whats left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Badger renegade velocity 2 new in box $75 each/ 1 used $50
Badger renegade spirit 2 new in the box $75 each
1 iwata hp-bcs eclipse $75 comes with triple action handle and adjustable handle and handle that came with it.
1 paasche turbo 40's or 50's model workz have used it $100
1 grex xn New email for price
1 grex xb New email for price
1 grex g-mac valves New email for price
Roger Williamson painting $150
Email me any questions or if you need pics all are in good working condition and new have never been used or had paint in them sealed still from the factory. djfxall@yahoo.com is the email address just put airbrush4sale in the subject line.

This is the new list on whats left!!!

Last edited:
Just wanted to publicly thank Strictly for an awesome air brush. I just got it tonight and now am bouncing off the walls to get tomorrow started so I can get the rest of my set up going and start knocking out some basics!

If you ever buy From Strictly he will go way beyond what is right. There was a glitch out of his control in getting the AB to me and even though it was not of his fault he went above and beyond to make up for it.

Thanks Strictly. Once you get everything back in swing... I hope to find other things in the future to get from you!

I'm sorry that you are having to move and sell some of your stuff I'd hope that your son will get better soon

John, do you still have any of the Velocitys???? I will be ready to buy another brush in 2 weeks (first of the year) I'm in PA also so not too far.

LOL are you stalking me Herb? hehehe yeah I sent him an email already...as usual I didn't read everything at first duhhh lol.

I am a stalker..... I'm like a shadow......

I will give john a text for you shadow, make sure he sees this.

"If your not willing to learn, no one can help you. If your determined to learn, then no one can stop you!!"

John, do you still have any of the Velocitys???? I will be ready to buy another brush in 2 weeks (first of the year) I'm in PA also so not too far.

Just spoke with him and he said he has one left. He will be contacting you shortly :)

"If your not willing to learn, no one can help you. If your determined to learn, then no one can stop you!!"

Yes Josh thank you, I had sent him an email also and he did respond. Wooo freakin hooo lol an unexpected X-mas bonus !!! Awww I tink sum body wuvs me. lmao

really sorry to hear that your son is sick i really hope everything gets better soon

Im interested in the iwata eclipse hp-bcs
Thanks Dallas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Hope you found a place where your son quickly felt better. What are the chances you still have the 40's - 50s turbo. Is it still for sale?

Back