Signing an Airbrush Painting

Catlinton

Double Actioner
Hello everyone,

I've finished my first airbrush painting - but I'm curious, because I've signed drawings and paintings (watercolour) in the past using the medium I worked in:

How does one sign an airbrush painting?

I guess the obvious answer is just to write it with the airbrush, but the painting is rather small, and even the smallest airbrush writing seems too big, a stencil maybe?

Has anyone signed their airbrush painting before, and if so - how did you go about doing it?

I use refillable marker pen filked with paint in using, if you're signing a dark background fill your marker with white, if it's light fill it with black or whatever colour gives you a desirable contrast.

You can use Molotov refillable markers or Schminke fine liners, in either case look for the finest, a quick Google search should bring you both

You could also use a gel pen which I believe are also available in many colours.

I use refillable marker pen filked with paint in using, if you're signing a dark background fill your marker with white, if it's light fill it with black or whatever colour gives you a desirable contrast.

You can use Molotov refillable markers or Schminke fine liners, in either case look for the finest, a quick Google search should bring you both

You could also use a gel pen which I believe are also available in many colours.
Omg Omg omg....Malky!!!!!!!!!! You've been sorely missed my friend

Hello everyone,

I've finished my first airbrush painting - but I'm curious, because I've signed drawings and paintings (watercolour) in the past using the medium I worked in:

How does one sign an airbrush painting?

I guess the obvious answer is just to write it with the airbrush, but the painting is rather small, and even the smallest airbrush writing seems too big, a stencil maybe?

Has anyone signed their airbrush painting before, and if so - how did you go about doing it?
I have some .005 fine tip pigma fine line markers in various colors. Waterproof and archival as well

Back