Silentaire 20A issue

Can you record the sound and send it to me and I will let you know if it is the same as the one I used. My Great White isn't that quite either. fredaw61@rochester.rr.com or PM or even Facebook Message Fred Wagner
Hi Fred, I really appreciate this, but as I wrote I started having serious leakage issues so I'm no longer able to get it up to the shut off pressure. I will definitely record it when this issue is resolved.
Thank you.

Update, in case somebody is interested.
I got a nice response from Silentaire. They explained that the oil I see is normal considering that I have overfilled it.
The guy also told me that the check valve might loosen but the seal is not likely to wear out.
I wanted to take a better picture to show him when I noticed that the valve is actually cracked. :/
After this I told them that I will cover shipping, but I'd like them to replace the valve and give a thorough check for other issues. I hope it's going to go smooth.

Glad you got a response and you will hopefully have it sorted out. Please keep us posted, it may help someone else down the track.

Back