Simon Murray videos

Joe T

Mac-Valve Maestro!
Just watched a few of his videos on YouTube and I love the way he explains things! I may have to break down and buy a dvd. I wish he had more to watch. Seems like a great guy and teacher.

Just watched a few of his videos on YouTube and I love the way he explains things! I may have to break down and buy a dvd. I wish he had more to watch. Seems like a great guy and teacher.
Simon’s videos are good. Be dealt with him once or twice, just being paint and stuff he’s a good guy, very friendly and his courses look first class. I’d love to try his automotive class when I have the funds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simon’s videos are good. Be dealt with him once or twice, just being paint and stuff he’s a good guy, very friendly and his courses look first class. I’d love to try his automotive class when I have the funds.

Have you watched the airbrush tutor videos yet joe?

Sure have I’m tempted to take one of his classes. He’s a riot for sure. I am however more after the graphics part of the airbrushing. I see some of these portraits and it really makes me want to try it but my brain keeps telling me no way. You can be sure I’m going to give it a go however.

Yea that class would be awesome. Being I’m in the U.S. I doubt I’d ever make it to one of his classes.

Do the tutors free Cameron Diaz, it’s not super hard, it will boost your confidence :)

Yea that class would be awesome. Being I’m in the U.S. I doubt I’d ever make it to one of his classes.
Dude, the US has plenty to choose from. I’d give my left nut to sit a class hosted by Craig Fraser. Or hit up the airbrush Rendezvous at Coast Airbrush.

Back