Simple & Cheap Airbrush Work Pad

JPulliam

Gravity Guru
This is my version of a pad to work on your airbrushes. It's just a cheap computer mouse pad turned over to the black side and then some self adhesive weather stripping applied around the edges. Pad was free and weather stripping was $4 for 10ft. Not losing a spring, nozzle or needless rolling off makes this very cost effective. Black makes it easy to see small parts.

IMG_20160926_123546.jpg IMG_20160926_123522.jpg

This is my version of a pad to work on your airbrushes. It's just a cheap computer mouse pad turned over to the black side and then some self adhesive weather stripping applied around the edges. Pad was free and weather stripping was $4 for 10ft. Not losing a spring, nozzle or needless rolling off makes this very cost effective. Black makes it easy to see small parts.

View attachment 45389 View attachment 45390

Us Scots love to hear the word FREE, but when we can't cheap is a very acceptable alternative, this is way too cool, I can actually get it all for free though since I use a self adhesive foam strip for glazing at my work, I have a couple of rolls of white around 30 meters in my shed and a load of black and brown in our van.

Excellent idea:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Excellent idea. Thanks for the idea. I use a plastic tray lined with a microfiber cloth.

It sure beats losing itty bitty nozzles and o-rings on the black hole under the desk lol

Back