SM designs

The dude

Detail Decepticon!
Hi i have had a quick look through and can`t seem to find any mention of SM Designs in Ireland Its probably me not looking properly...anyway i use Simon for all my createx and he sends more often than not a 10% off my next order voucher (Im not Scottish but 10%:thumbsup:) I find him quick and reliable,as for Etac i go with Airbrush and paint

Hi i have had a quick look through and can`t seem to find any mention of SM Designs in Ireland Its probably me not looking properly...anyway i use Simon for all my createx and he sends more often than not a 10% off my next order voucher (Im not Scottish but 10%:thumbsup:) I find him quick and reliable,as for Etac i go with Airbrush and paint

But you want to be, don't you? lol

lollollol;) No Madbrush but i know what its like living in Holland, I used to work in a little town called Enschede and no not at the fireworks factory!!! but a haulage company.

Yes its Simon Murray...im starting to worry now Madbrush:whistling:,i have spoken to his wife a fair bit on the phone and her voice melts me.:love:

Yes its Simon Murray...im starting to worry now Madbrush:whistling:,i have spoken to his wife a fair bit on the phone and her voice melts me.:love:

Well I've been a bit worried myself too, I watched one or two of his videos and remember thinking that has to be the sexiest voice I have ever heard on a man, and he's not bad looking either, lol, I also remember thinking it can't be healthy for me to be thinking like that, ha ha ha, but I am willing to bet that's why his wife married him, I wouldn't be surprised if the she turns off the telly in the evenings and forces him to talk to her all night:D:D:D

If he had a class full of girls they wouldn't need any auto air, they would paint a whole double decker bus with their drool, lol

I remember that fireworks storage facility very well, that was my first year in Holland, I was living in Weert at the time which isn't too far away from there, when the place went up there was considerable damage to homes around it, one poor family were on holiday when it happened and came back to no home at all, but they were very lucky they weren't at home when it happened, obviously it caused a lot of upset and many to be rehoused, I couldn't speak Dutch back then but my landlord at the time kept me up to date, that poor guy cried a few times while telling me things, his mum and dad and most of his family lived in that area although fortunately far way from the scene, but when something like that happens it affects the whole town.

I know what you mean we lived just over the border in that little country called Sshhh they may be listening. and it hit everyone in and around..devastating.As for the Northern Irish accent....I went over twice in the army and belive me i volunteered the second time just so i could hear women talk:cry::cry:lol Now we all know we dont listen to women so thats how good i find itlollol

I know what you mean we lived just over the border in that little country called Sshhh they may be listening. and it hit everyone in and around..devastating.As for the Northern Irish accent....I went over twice in the army and belive me i volunteered the second time just so i could hear women talk:cry::cry:lol Now we all know we dont listen to women so thats how good i find itlollol

And that's one of the drawbacks of being able to speak Dutch now, I can no longer hear how sexy the ladies here sound when they speak English:cry:

Thats mad i hate the sound of our accent lol makes me cringe when i hear it on tv

No way Matty, as accents go being a carrot cruncher has got to be worse. Mind you there are more from the midlands down here now than devonianslol live and let live i say....having lived in Germany for 10 years home is where you make it

If this is Simon Murray we're on about, when that guy talks, it makes me wish I was a girl, lol
He is a jolly good egg, he phoned me once when I had an issue with something I bought from him, and his voice really is dreamy! Luckily I am already a girl Lol.

Back