SM K33 ?

Hey, we're a very helpful bunch.!
Very few of us have 'won't' power but plenty of 'will' power :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Some parts of the brush are from the standard gun, and can be replaced, and some they make they can remake and replace themselves. I believe they would allow you to return the brush and offer a retuning/brush service if needed, but you would have to ask to confirm that.

I just wish I lived nearer and could make an appointment for a try out. I could never afford one, but would love to see what the difference really is.
Start saving your change every day and in a year or so you can get one:D:D,I've been doing that for years and I think i have enough for the neo now

Wow... thats a lot of airbrushes! Do you use them all? Nice!

I usually get a healthy tax refund every year, so I don't have a problem paying for them... although I had to grit my teeth a little to click "Place Order" with the Infinity. I've been looking at these Olympos but I don't even know what's what!

Wow... thats a lot of airbrushes! Do you use them all? Nice!

I usually get a healthy tax refund every year, so I don't have a problem paying for them... although I had to grit my teeth a little to click "Place Order" with the Infinity. I've been looking at these Olympos but I don't even know what's what!

I obviously can't use them all at the same time (this is just a small selection ;)) - what I do is, when I start a project I choose a few that I know will accomplish all that I think I am after, and use those. It varies from project to project. I will not keep an airbrush that will not do what I want it to do, or that I feel like I have to fight with (more than any other) in order to accomplish the task at hand.

@DaveG also has shares in a quick disconnect factory...

I did just purchase a bulk order on them (quick connects, that is). Many of the brushes I have been testing have come with hose barb fittings, which do me no good, so I ordered a good quantity of the QC's with my last Aliexpress order.

I think my favorite thing about art is the relationship between the artist and their tools. I would imagine when you are working on a project, you know just the airbrush to reach for at a given point. You know that brush will do something special, it will make a difference that an outsider would never see or understand.

Plus you know that "he who dies with most quick disconnects wins!" lolol

a lot of people don't 'get' that I have multiple airbrushes...... until I expain that you wouldn't just have one drill bit for your powerdrill, or one baking dish for baking........ then they sort of get it. Right tool for the job.

while I could probably (with a lot of practise) do some pretty fine detail with a .5 needle I know that I couldn't push pearls through a micron, so for now I have multiple brushes

Its just like the toolbox in my truck- I have tools to handle as many fasteners as possible. In some cases, I have different options for one fastener. It all comes down to what's gonna get the job done efficiently. Plus it's inspiring to see all the shiny toys laid out in front of you! ;)

I do believe from a creative standpoint, using a different/new tool from time to time helps stimulate our brains... keeps things from getting stale.

LOL, to be fair there wouldn't be much (if any) difference. (don't want Redcore feeling bad LOL)

a lot of people don't 'get' that I have multiple airbrushes...... until I expain that you wouldn't just have one drill bit for your powerdrill, or one baking dish for baking........ then they sort of get it. Right tool for the job.

while I could probably (with a lot of practise) do some pretty fine detail with a .5 needle I know that I couldn't push pearls through a micron, so for now I have multiple brushes

I see paint as the drill bits and the airbrush as the drill. But you have hammer drill for the hard stuff and a regular one for the softer stuff. Yes the hammer can dot the softer stuff but they are normally heavier. And then you can have a bunch of smaller drills so that you don't have to change bits if you need different size holes.

@DaveG how do you find your Grex that one shown? Performance etc... All the info is appreciated.
What could you say about the nozzle? They say it's weak place of Grex brand.
I like the body of this AB, it's very convenient to hold. Your AB is side feed as I understand.
I cn answer that for you , the grex nozzles and needles are way to soft , I used mine for about 3 weeks till it started to act up and the nozzle was worn out in about a month , the grex XN is basicly a copy of the iwata hp B but it cant hold a candle to the iwata and the head is slightly different so an iwata nozzle will not work in the grex

Back