SM K33 ?

Thanx Dave!:thumbsup:
Now I see what's in there.
Never heard of the material...

I think about the brass for the insert as knock-offs have different threads as japanese AB have and we can't talk about the adaptor. I think about threaded side feed similar to that one I've shown above.
But... an idea has come. Custom made adapter to Iwata cups!

If I can throw my half a cent in here, I noticed with my Infinity that I could control the air pressure with the trigger... and for a terrifed newbie, it was comforting to "ease" the air on instead of just blammo! Lol I did find myself wondering if that was "proper" technique or not. At the end of the day, it comes down to what works for you. Jimi Hendrix plucked his guitar strings with his teeth...

Thanx Dave!:thumbsup:
Now I see what's in there.
Never heard of the material...

I think about the brass for the insert as knock-offs have different threads as japanese AB have and we can't talk about the adaptor. I think about threaded side feed similar to that one I've shown above.
But... an idea has come. Custom made adapter to Iwata cups!

Vladimir- the Delrin material I use, I have used in another hobby to create high pressure air seals that needed to hold @4500psi and work for thousands of duty cycles. It is an interesting material, kind of like nylon. It machines quite well too.

If you are going to make a threaded brass adapter to accept regular Iwata straight color cups - you can drill the hole to the small diameter, and then use a small round (rat tail) file to enlarge the hole by rotating the file, rather then using an "in and out" motion. Even better if you can find a diamond coated file, or one with a fine Swiss pattern. Check frequently, and you will have no trouble creating a taper that will work. I reamed a Badger 100 body to accept Iwata cups, but I made myself a tapered reamer from tool steel to do it. Brass is soft, so I did not worry about hardening...

Dave give me a link where you buy Derlin, please. I have a thought maybe to make needle packing with it, as teflon creates more friction then rubber, it feels noticeable after changing from rubber to teflon.
What do you think? I need solvent proof seals only. But I like how smooth AB is with the rubber needle packing. Maybe I'll find solvent proof easily machined material close to that feel.

Thanx for the tips on tapered hole. I've already learned lessons well that if not rotating the tool constantly it's never possible to get perfect hole, of course when working manually. Machine work is another story.
All the tool you've mentioned are available for me. If possible could you take a picture(s) of those you consider the most preferable for you to work with?
I lean towards metal special tool to make that calibrated hole, will try to find it. At least, as you say, it's possible to have custom made. I've got an idea what I could do it with.

I have never bought into buying customized items for airbrushes , 1 like Mike Learn's Mojo that with each model came a new messed with airbrush. Also comes getting replacement parts that will work . The K33 to me is just the same thing , I can mirror polish a needle and have it allow paint to flow smoother. But mainly after the one doing the customizing is gone form this planet so is it.
Malky I do remember you being stoked about taking a class from her , It is sad that there are not a lot more honest business owners like Donna art Maple art and David at Coast Airbrush. I have had both go in my opinion above and beyond which to me speaks volumes .

If I can throw my half a cent in here, I noticed with my Infinity that I could control the air pressure with the trigger... and for a terrifed newbie, it was comforting to "ease" the air on instead of just blammo! Lol I did find myself wondering if that was "proper" technique or not. At the end of the day, it comes down to what works for you. Jimi Hendrix plucked his guitar strings with his teeth...

I purchased my airbrush, 18 hours later started painting the lures (I posted a pic in another thread) I only read the most basic operations of airbrush and thought that you should regulate air pressure from the trigger I spent a couple of hours doodling on lures thinning, air pressure , coating thickness and distance. I have fair control from 0 to about 15 psi best guess from the sound it makes after that is wide open to what ever the reg is set at . So it is possible to regulate air flow and paint flow at the same time the drawback is the human mechanics of current AB,s design and this is the area of design for the future and something over the last few months I have been putting thought too. DaveG your interest messing around with AB, is something I keep an eye on, you fill in the large gaps in my knowledge.

Last edited:
Yes I've read your comment and re read your responses. You asked for peoples experience, you have not said what your problem is with Foxy, you have just stated your opinion with no background or context to it. The comment that comes across as sarcasm is "thx for ur cents dont take it serious is just few humans “disapointed “share bad experience maybe it help u avoid some troubles too and yes u right forum should be about something else sorry for my negative post from now only pink clouds"

Now this may have been intended as humorous but in response to the other members input it reads more sarcastic.

As I requested before, keep it appropriate or keep
Yes I've read your comment and re read your responses. You asked for peoples experience, you have not said what your problem is with Foxy, you have just stated your opinion with no background or context to it. The comment that comes across as sarcasm is "thx for ur cents dont take it serious is just few humans “disapointed “share bad experience maybe it help u avoid some troubles too and yes u right forum should be about something else sorry for my negative post from now only pink clouds"

Now this may have been intended as humorous but in response to the other members input it reads more sarcastic.

As I requested before, keep it appropriate or keep it out.
wow i cant believe how far is go even sorry not enogh thx u all for ur responses and be always brave to be straight and say true always and share even ur bad experience thats life !!! u mr moderator protect ur sponsors blindly and i wish u from all my hearth to be soon treat as we was bye bye

At the request of vlnp I have removed the discussion regarding Foxy.

If someone displays poor customer service I’ll comment on it but I’ll also comment on good customer service. Carlo emailed me this morning and made it right by making up the difference by adding a few more items with my order. This shows great customer service so I’ll continue shopping from them. Big props!

@Malky I’m just wondering why mine and Malky’s posts from yesterday aren’t showing up? Glitch or removed?

If someone displays poor customer service I’ll comment on it but I’ll also comment on good customer service. Carlo emailed me this morning and made it right by making up the difference by adding a few more items with my order. This shows great customer service so I’ll continue shopping from them. Big props!

@Malky I’m just wondering why mine and Malky’s posts from yesterday aren’t showing up? Glitch or removed?
Hi Greg, both you and Malky responded as I expect reasonable people to do so, the original poster was getting out of hand. At his request I removed his post and the subsequent posts relating to it. To leave them there would give them no context. It's was nothing either of you posted that was a problem.

Hi Greg, both you and Malky responded as I expect reasonable people to do so, the original poster was getting out of hand. At his request I removed his post and the subsequent posts relating to it. To leave them there would give them no context. It's was nothing either of you posted that was a problem.
Ok I completely understand. I just wanted everyone to know that I’ll give credit when an issue has been remedied with good customer service. Thank you :thumbsup::)

i received from carlo e mail too and he was very polite once more thx for ur response here u can see it works well once u say whats happened and maybe we help improve service for other clients even without u mr moderator if everyone is like u maybe will nothing never change i received my k33 and can't wait to try it but i finish here btw how i can delete my account pls help but not u mr mod

i received from carlo e mail too and he was very polite once more thx for ur response here u can see it works well once u say whats happened and maybe we help improve service for other clients even without u mr moderator if everyone is like u maybe will nothing never change i received my k33 and can't wait to try it but i finish here btw how i can delete my account pls help but not u mr mod
I'll look after it... good luck.

Neither you nor a mod can delete an account , That is only for admin and I require a good reason to do so .
You are most welcome here and I encourage you to take part in this great forum .

Neither you nor a mod can delete an account , That is only for admin and I require a good reason to do so .
You are most welcome here and I encourage you to take part in this great forum .
thank u

Just a thought, I think you would have gotten the same response without using their names, at the same time, what I can read from your response here you feel offended by us and want do leave this forum. Why is it okey to give out names and tell everybody how stupid they are but if you get the same treatment, you want to leave? And ecpecially, you don't want help from a specifik moderator to close youre account.
Moderators, please feel free to delete this if needed.

And played a right handed guitar with his left hand because he was left handed and could only find a right handed guitar:cool:

And played a right handed guitar with his left hand because he was left handed and could only find a right handed guitar:cool:

He actually preferred a right handed guitar because he used the fact that the thicker strings were on the bottom to amazing effect, the Sammy bar being on top he used to slide on the string also to good effect.

He didn't really play with his teeth, he was trying using hammer on and pull off techniques whuch meant he didn't have pluck, then he just held the guitar up to his face to make it look like he was playing with his teeth, Stevie Via did a similar trick using natural harmonics, the wammy bar and his tongue, he had a special harmonics enhancer devuce installed in his guitar which caused natural harmonics to sound without pinching or tapping, he then moved his tongue up and down one if the strings tgmhat wasn't being used while pushing down on the wammy bar making it look like changed oitch with his tongue, look fir that on YouTube, it is pretty cool.:)

It is my understanding that when Jimi first learned how to play, he simply didn't know any better and played a right handed guitar left handed. According to myth and legend, he could pretty much play any way he felt like. Oh and keep in mind that the strings themselves were upside down! Left handed guitars were quite rare in those days, so I would figure it was just easier for him to get right handed guitars - especially if he was going to burn them and stuff lol

And to be fair to Jimmy, tab is written with the stings oriented that way. Who the hell thought of that... ? Not thinking people... :) Being a musician, highest on top I get but it would be so much easier reading tab with the strings in the same orientation on the page.

Back