Solvent proof?

huskystafford

Needle chucking Ninja
Staff member
Admin
Mod
Last edited:
As long as your solvent is water...
"Designed for water-based paint" are the words on two of the three links there... so I'm going to say I wouldn't buy them and assume they will work with solvent based material.

As long as your solvent is water...
"Designed for water-based paint" are the words on two of the three links there... so I'm going to say I wouldn't buy them and assume they will work with solvent based material.
Guess sprayguns direct made a mistake. I thought so, just wasn't sure. Thank you for help.

the 'crystal clear' ones are the harder type of plastic, like the 2oz createx bottles - the 'normal' ones are hazy but a softer plastic, like the 1oz createx bottles. you can still see the paint though them though

The hazy ones (high strength) are solvent proof. so you could use them with the correct lids

Lee
I ordered 4 of those for water based paints. will do for now, but I do have bunch of Big Mouth bottles for my bcs. So the question which I am asking myself is, if I would use tubes from Crystal Clear Side feed Bottle and attached them to big mouth solvent proof bottles would that work? I doubt there is a problem with tubes on side feed bottles. -.-

If they fit the lid and are long enough it shouldn’t cause an issue but they will come with tubes anyway