Some portrait work.

Tom Waits! Not sure about the other three but they look awesome. Ink blots and carpet stains are about the best I can muster but you seem to have it down pat!

Last one is Hellen Mirren, I've been a fan for hers for years :)
I love portraits but I'm rubbish at doing them. I am not art trained and I think that people that can capture a person in a portrait are so talented.
Well done paulyair!

Great stuff! Glad to have you around here, if you wanna toss some lessons my way....

Nice Pic's Pauly, Nice to see you on a forum. Usually catch you on Facebook but like here I havent been on either for a while.

lee

Nice Pauly, top banana! Is that Janice Joplin in the middle?

Nice Pic's Pauly, Nice to see you on a forum. Usually catch you on Facebook but like here I havent been on either for a while.

lee

Hi Lee, was wondering where you were :)

How to do portraits to start with lol ;)
I think it would be better to note that I use a thin paint, hard smooth surface, very low pressure, and a airbrush with a .2m nozzle assembly. ( plenty to choose from, I use the hp-b. that should get you started, and paint slow.

Hey Pauly, it's Brian. I think a few of those people on the Iwata fb page took your "super-neo" a little too seriously. lol. I'm looking forward to seeing some how-to's from you.

WisconsinGreenhorn- it seriously makes my day to know that their are, at least, TWO Tom Waits fans in Wisconsin.

How on earth would anyone take that one seriously? Haha oh well, you have to admit, it was funny. Boredom at the mall. Lol

Back