some tools....

B

boneman65

i went and bought a few items for textures ....i think i could put the sanding needle in my dremel tool...

Attachments

• 20150404_203349_resized.jpg
    20150404_203349_resized.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 142
Just remember, boneman, that your Dremmel is doing about 30,000 rpm.
Unless you have a limiter / dimmer switch in there somewhere you're going to have to be really, REALLY careful.
Remember the eyewear!

A Dremel could make for some interesting textures [emoji33]

I've got a Dremel cordless micro that will spin as low as 1,500 RPM. But even so ..... Eyewear and a sense of humor are a must if you're going to try. I don't know that the plastic sanding needles will cope to well at those high speeds

Just remember, boneman, that your Dremmel is doing about 30,000 rpm.
Unless you have a limiter / dimmer switch in there somewhere you're going to have to be really, REALLY careful.
Remember the eyewear!
dohhhh my eye...lol.........yes it is multi speed i can slow down like an electric eraser....

It would be interesting experiment but even so, those needles are designed for hand use not high speed use. Even dremel bits have max speed limits (not that anyone seems to check what max speed they should use) be very very careful ... I'd hate your next post be from the hospital where the dr is trying not to laugh as you explain what you were trying to do :)

I don't know. I bought my Dremmel for crafting. It can get pretty slow and handle some very delicate items.

My Dremel starts at its lowest speed 5000 rpm and it's way to fast for erasing:) Hole through the surface is guaranteed;)
But if it would have low speed it would be useful as I have flex shaft for it. Maybe Foredom will do? http://www.foredom.net/serieslx-lowspeed.aspx But if to buy it only as an eraser I'd say it's not cheap one:D
Good eraser is sold by Foxy studio I think to by it somehow.

Greg try it and share with us what you'll get!;) Who knows maybe we'll find smth new... and useful for ABing:)

What's the diameter of those sticks? if it's 5mm or less then it will fit the battery erasers.

Back