Spray booth

it is a vacuum sucking the fumes out and blowing them in the filter . It is design for those who build Models.

I have one that I used for model cars and it will flex out to a window. I don't use it much anymore but I am thinking about final spraying my small pictures using it. It would only be used for 9 1/2 x 11 and smaller. It would be good for models and fishing plugs or etc. that is small.
Not sure why they picture it to blow in your face but it is detachable to put anywhere you want it to blow.

I’m pretty sure the exhaust is flexible Robby. You can move it to a window and mostly close the window over the nozzle. It’s basically an extractor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one that I used for model cars and it will flex out to a window. I don't use it much anymore but I am thinking about final spraying my small pictures using it. It would only be used for 9 1/2 x 11 and smaller. It would be good for models and fishing plugs or etc. that is small.
Not sure why they picture it to blow in your face but it is detachable to put anywhere you want it to blow.
Ok , yeah it looked like it was designed to snap on top right there, which made no sense to me.

So obviously using it that way would be dumb but does it actually attach like that?

If I remember right, I think it will snap to the top like that. When I was looking for one I thought it was a little awkward that it showed setup like that. I even tried it first when I got it like that. I don't know why anyone would want to set it up like that. You would have to dress up like a hazard waste person.
It works very good when venting out through the window. Get some foam rubber or styrofoam and fill in the gaps on each side then close the window.
There is a filter inside at the back that catches the overspray paint.

If I remember right, I think it will snap to the top like that. When I was looking for one I thought it was a little awkward that it showed setup like that. I even tried it first when I got it like that. I don't know why anyone would want to set it up like that. You would have to dress up like a hazard waste person.
It works very good when venting out through the window. Get some foam rubber or styrofoam and fill in the gaps on each side then close the window.
There is a filter inside at the back that catches the overspray paint.

In the case of the ad on Amazon it's only there for display purposes, in anyone's studio it clips on there when it's not in use and they want to close the window properly, looks better like that than flapping around willy nilly:)

My friend has one for when she is airbrushing cakes or decorations, they work really well for what they are and the vent goes out the window.

Lee

Please... these units are for serious paints with serious chemicals and for serious modelers.

So the filter will take out the large heavies and the looped around ducting then gives the modeler a concentrated dose of the evaporated solvents. Once the modeler receives this "far out" inhalant, they no longer wonder why they are building models in their mom's basement.

Please... these units are for serious paints with serious chemicals and for serious modelers.

So the filter will take out the large heavies and the looped around ducting then gives the modeler a concentrated dose of the evaporated solvents. Once the modeler receives this "far out" inhalant, they no longer wonder why they are building models in their mom's basement.
So they call it a spray booth but really it's just a device meant for huffing. Kinda like the "tobacco pipes" at head shops.

Back