Sticking trigger on micron

scapone

Needle-chuck Ninja
Ok i have this problem with my custom micron cmc+ sticky trigger after a few uses. I found that if i unscrew the piece that feeds the air to the airbrush and put some of that blue lube it stops sticking. This can be annoying is there another easier or permanent work around for this. I do clean my airbrush but still get the problem.

Ok i have this problem with my custom micron cmc+ sticky trigger after a few uses. I found that if i unscrew the piece that feeds the air to the airbrush and put some of that blue lube it stops sticking. This can be annoying is there another easier or permanent work around for this. I do clean my airbrush but still get the problem.
You maybe have some paint in around your valve, these can be taken apart and cleaned out mate altho they can be fiddely

Had this problem with my eclipse. Found a quick fix if you already used lube and now it's a reoccurring problem... Put lube on the blunt end of a needle and stick it down where the trigger sits and gently push down like u would if u were using the trigger and not a needle. Helps mine stay clicky after I made the mistake of getting lube in there lol. Wish I wouldn't of used lube in that area at all in the first place

I'm not experienced tho so I would check out this method before using it on your micron !

Had this problem with my eclipse. Found a quick fix if you already used lube and now it's a reoccurring problem... Put lube on the blunt end of a needle and stick it down where the trigger sits and gently push down like u would if u were using the trigger and not a needle. Helps mine stay clicky after I made the mistake of getting lube in there lol. Wish I wouldn't of used lube in that area at all in the first place
If your having issues with it sticking its best to clean it out rather than keep pushing more lube down in as all this is doing is adding to the problem and delaying the inevitable cleaning required

On a side note, if you have used lube in the trigger area it's hard to get any residue out with "normal cleaning" chances are it will remain sticky. Something more agressive might be requiered like an ultrasonic cleaner or having it soak in thinner for a while (remove any none-teflon seals where possible).

Last edited:
Back