Templates for beginners

J

Jim Simmonds

Hi, not sure if this helps anyone but I thought I'd share it in case it did.

I'm going back to basics at the moment (to try and relearn a few basics and break some bad habits I've picked up along the way!)

I wanted to get to grips with controlling paint again, seeing how different paints behave, PSI set ups etc and the attached is a very simple grid pattern that I find is useful in spraying various sizes of dots etc.

Hope it helps someone

Jim
Slide1.jpg

Hi, not sure if this helps anyone but I thought I'd share it in case it did.

I'm going back to basics at the moment (to try and relearn a few basics and break some bad habits I've picked up along the way!)

I wanted to get to grips with controlling paint again, seeing how different paints behave, PSI set ups etc and the attached is a very simple grid pattern that I find is useful in spraying various sizes of dots etc.

Hope it helps someone

Jim
Great idea. Thanks for posting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Jim. That's very useful. The Airbrushtutor who set up this forum has a whole heap of useful things like these as well designed to bring skill levels up (and great for practice). Check out airbrushtutor.com, create an account then when you are logged in you can access the downloads. Could be some fun stuff there for you to play with.

Thanks Jim. That's very useful. The Airbrushtutor who set up this forum has a whole heap of useful things like these as well designed to bring skill levels up (and great for practice). Check out airbrushtutor.com, create an account then when you are logged in you can access the downloads. Could be some fun stuff there for you to play with.

Thanks. I'd somehow missed those, they're just what I wanted too

Back