thanks guys now im on a eurothane kick

airbrushingferret

Air-Valve Autobot!
i was just speaking with tom from coast i think il deal with them from now on so I am thinking i have micron try euro thane (you would think i wood come up with a funny one for that. thinking just for now il try a couple of colors they seem dang expensive thinking just getting the colors i need for hair

good luck on your quest ferret who if your next amazing portrait gonna be, are you going to try the denise tutorial?

Look into the small kits, and the way you reduce it is 1 to 1 for spray guns and 1 to 2 for airbrush . so 2 ounces makes 6 ounces...
So ounce for ounce it is cheaper than water based.

yea wel i just got back from hangin oot with one of me mates an io just one 500 bucks on a lotto ticket so now i have to figer oot some euros or etac the etac isnt realy important is it, i already enjoy com art i was up til sunrise yesterday practicing and getting use to my new friend and low an behold for some mysterious reason hardly any tip dry only a bit of paint on the tip of the needle and absolutely NOT ONE FREAKING CLOG !!! NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. so i feel beter had to let that out i am thinking hok has a flesh tone set i think i need it i am definatly ordering some 2 oz primarys they sel 18x24 aluminum panels i can also order air brush board from chicogo and prime it with white laquer itl work that ab board is some great excrement also lacquer over Masonite the more i think about it the more i want to order it now lol ferrets on fire im going to start my iguana eye

yea wel i just got back from hangin oot with one of me mates an io just one 500 bucks on a lotto ticket so now i have to figer oot some euros or etac the etac isnt realy important is it, i already enjoy com art i was up til sunrise yesterday practicing and getting use to my new friend and low an behold for some mysterious reason hardly any tip dry only a bit of paint on the tip of the needle and absolutely NOT ONE FREAKING CLOG !!! NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. so i feel beter had to let that out i am thinking hok has a flesh tone set i think i need it i am definatly ordering some 2 oz primarys they sel 18x24 aluminum panels i can also order air brush board from chicogo and prime it with white laquer itl work that ab board is some great excrement also lacquer over Masonite the more i think about it the more i want to order it now lol ferrets on fire im going to start my iguana eye

Here is the HOK Debra Mahan set Coast Airbrush Products

Ferret- pls remember if you're not set up for urethane's then we strongly recommend against purchasing them. These are highly toxic and should be used with extreme care. Safety first

Ferret- pls remember if you're not set up for urethane's then we strongly recommend against purchasing them. These are highly toxic and should be used with extreme care. Safety first

I agree with Mitch, I have a spray booth and full safety gear , ISO's are nasty business if you do not follow the safety rules.

i agree with mitch im in a room in the atic at least i should wait til warmer weather i have a fan its on 24-7 in the summer i would like to try a bit of dark colors for eye lashes, hair and browsyou recon il get asfixiated doing wee stuf like that. of cource i can get a respirator heck i can get white srhrink wrap and clear plastic i can also move my bed and drape off the whole area by my window i have a huge atic room.lol i should post pics. any way i was going to order the flesh set and some primarys but when it comesto add to cart i cant figure out how is that because there out of stock any way i amin no hury to order flesh euros yet i can get some etac its just a thought if i move from here i doubt il ever get a place were i can make a spray booth or even air brush not lol

I agree with Mitch, I have a spray booth and full safety gear , ISO's are nasty business if you do not follow the safety rules.

you recon i should wear a tyvec suit to or is that over kill and if i am spraying small quantities am i going to stink up the housemaybe i should get some black and white and see for myself we dont want a dead ferret there no fun

ok so i think the guns got a break in period its unstop able now clean tight lines like i put down the ab and pcked up a ultra fine pen

Look I'm gonna be strait you want to be a portrait artist use etac fx designed for that purpose you wanna paint bikes and cars use HOK uro's. The uro's have advantages in that enviroment if you wanna be in the house painting portraits just go with the etac you wanted I can pull the same fades and detail with etac I can with uro's and I don't get the tip dry I use distilled water as thinner and extend air as trans base heavy pigment it doesn't dilute like wicked detail does. This is just my .02 I have a box of hok sitting in the closet and multiple quarts and can of paint from old jobs alsa corp paint tons of different uro's. I pull them out when it comes time for a bike why cause I don't have to worry bout losing my work if it gets wet or if I wipe it down with wax and grease remover yeah I can do that with etac if I cover it with intercoat clear which is a uro but I don't want that hassle if I am doing a bike or car plus if they are doing the clear I don't want my work getting messed up. Ask micron he's known my work since I got into forums and I painted bikes and cars mainly I just started getting into the fine art side of this recently. It all falls down to proper tool for the job and uro's are not the proper tool for canvas or illustration. Again this is my .02 but look at Marissa is she doing her work with HOK bet she would though if she was painting hoods all day.

verry good point you have there and to tel you guys the truith the more i use this gun the finer i get those lines i dont think thel be a need for euros il call etac tomorow and place an order altho i like com art since i won 500 bucks tonight il giveetac a shot il order the whole set in 2 oz ang get extra white and flesh thyanks for the help guys but after what im seeing i dont think il need euros -thanes any of you europians want to send me some euros go right a head lol

problem is im having so much fun playing with it (the air brush) that i dont want to paint something serious i printed a ban w iguana eye cleaned out my laptop and accidently dumped the pic and i cant find my flash drive ai tried looking foor it on the intrnt but couldnt find it

I'm with strictly on his thoughts..Leave the uro's for autowork..What you'll find will happen is you'll realize how nice uros are to spray with and it won't be long before all the PPE gets a little bothersome, so you'll say its OK just a quick painting here or there unprotected and I'll be fine..10 yrs later you realize that you may just have destroyed your health because you never stopped at that one or two. LOL..If your gonna paint inside, especially if others live in the house, waterbased is a must in my book, paint has a habit of getting into every nook and cranny and uro dust has some real nasties in it..Some waterbased paints do to but their not phasing out uros for no reason..Stay safe m8..

Back