For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

That's rugged guys!

Discussion in 'Open Bar!' started by jared pittman, Jan 7, 2017.

1. RebelAir

RebelAir Air-Valve Autobot!

I wasn't m8 but funnily was the only one mentioned by name, but thanks for pointing that out as I have spent half the morning reading he's past posts to see if I had perhaps posted offensively and perhaps didnt realize, and came across that same discussion..Was an interesting read and as you point out I wasn't even involved in that "airbrush" discussion but do know what jarod perhaps was referring to, but he is barking up the wrong tree and that needs to be rectified..Have no doubt the mods/admins will work it all out :).
  2. JackEb

JackEb The Dragon Hunter Staff Member Admin

We are here and listening / watching.

Personally I'm just waiting for Jared to pop in and see what he has to add
    RebelAir and markjthomson like this.
  3. Ricktarsprayer75

Ricktarsprayer75 Needle-chuck Ninja Very Likeable!

Is this an attack on me ha ha lol pmsl
    I'm starting to feel like ive got a massive wooden spoon in my hand now.
    I think jarod should express his feelings through an airbrushed picture lol.
    Sorry... i,ll shut up now.
    Malky, Maple Art and RebelAir like this.
  4. JackEb

Oh believe me if I was attacking anyone they'd know about it... I've often laughed at the fact that American film makers/tv producers often put subtitles to any Australian speech, or worse, dub over it with an American accent!

There are a few of us with wooden spoons- as long as you let it be known it's all good. Nothing wrong with a good debate or pot stir. lol
  5. markjthomson

markjthomson AKA Quick Draw !! (and still very happy) Staff Member Mod Artist of the Month!

Movie, Enders Game, there was a character played by Ben Kingsley who was supposed to be NZ Maori, good grief, his accent went from South African, Aussie twang to obscure goodness knows what. Worst accent attempt in the world ever!
    Ricktarsprayer75 and JackEb like this.
  6. Ricktarsprayer75

Some of us brits have a wicked dry sense of humour too lol one thing us and aussies have in common.
    Im actually planning on visiting oz with my family this september. Always wanted to.... dont know whereabouts yet though.
    JackEb likes this.
  7. JackEb

Just remember to apply sunscreen as soon as the plane starts to descend.
    RebelAir and Ricktarsprayer75 like this.
  8. markjthomson

markjthomson AKA Quick Draw !! (and still very happy) Staff Member Mod Artist of the Month!

Go somewhere on the outside, more life there!
    Ricktarsprayer75 likes this.
  9. JackEb

Agreed. Anywhere in from the coast is wolf creek territory and full of native animals that want to kill you...... oh wait..... it doesn't matter where you go, native animals are trying to kill you :eek:
  10. Ricktarsprayer75

My missus is strawberry blonde ( not ginger ) ha ha so its her that has to worry the most.
    Shes terrified of snakes as well so it should be fun.
    You must know the saying only mad dogs and englishmen go out in the midday sun.
    So i'll definitely end up burnt to a crisp.
  11. JackEb

I'm often told I'm a mad biatch so does that count ? I'm also a Pom by birth, came here as a 9yo :D

And I guess you won't be visiting me... I have 4 resident pythons, the largest is 9ft long- gives cuddles that take your breath away lol
  12. Ricktarsprayer75

My missus has family in adelaide..... your last names not Robinson is it that would be crazy lol
  13. JackEb

I'm crazy but not that crazy !!
    Let me know when you're in Adelaide I'm sure we can sort out a pub catch up somewhere
  14. markjthomson

yes, did anyone mention sunscreen...?
    MeeshellMP likes this.
  15. Malky

Malky Pencil Pushing Protagonist Very Likeable!

Yep and I was one of them and Marcos the other, Marcos suggested he post some pictures of something other than dots and lines to show what Jared's brushes could do, I agreed with Marcos and stated that without visual evidence of any use of these brushes I refuse to believe that they are as good as he states, Marcos did not use the phrase "dots and lines sprayer" he said "something other than" I also didn't use the phrase liar I simply said "I refuse to believe without video evidence" , but to be honest my biggest concern was the fact that he has started up threads all over the place which I thought were pointless and made statements about equipment or materials with no links or photos or otherwise to confirm any of his observations, if I'm being really honest, my thoughts are leaning towards "Trolling" which is unfair to the new members who have joined up looking for solutions to real problems, I have tried hard to just ignore his threads but sometimes it just isn't easy.

@RebelAir my apologies mate, it seems you took a hit for something I did, I consider you our resident "angry teddy bear" lol, those of who know you well also know you mean well, so you have no need to justify yourself at all, I know, you know and everyone else knows you did absolutely nothing wrong:)

My comment was in this thread post number 16:)
  16. steve1111

steve1111 Needle-chuck Ninja Very Likeable!

Hey m8 so you know I have never seen a disrespectful comment from you on this forum ! Every comment I read of yours is insightful and over the years your advice and vids have helped me out greatly over the past few yrs, and now Iv evolved my own style through your advice and many others on here. ( rough as guts by the way lol ). Honestly mate keep doin what your doing your helping plenty of people !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. RebelAir

RebelAir Air-Valve Autobot!

Only an Angry teddy bear on days ending with "y" ;)..All good m8, moved on but can get a bit defensive and no doubt agro atm, hasnt been the best year last year and was looking forward to a better one this year but hasn't started off that way so far LOL..But yesterday also something really good and special to me happened in my life so washed all this away pretty quick into the realm of unimportant and did brighten my day :)..Thanks for the apoligie m8, seems I was kinda drawn into that drama a bit maybe but no need to apoligize to me, will leave that up to you and Jarod to sort out for good or bad, havent seen many of he's posts really so dunno what else had been going on in that regard or what led up to it, but least i understand maybe some of the issue now, but I do get a little miffed when directly listed or accused as a bad human LOL, especially when made out to be dissing someone going to visit their sick mother of all things, I can some days still be a bit of a shizhead but generally have left that person behind in life and at least know in my own heart that I'm actually an OK dude....sometimes LOL..But having a go at someones sick mum is just not my style, nor ever has been, and the way that was put across kinda went way above and beyond..But new day has dawned, so happy to move on from the last..and this ones started off a bit better besides the fact its hot and pissing down rain at the same time LOL Will avoid the net a bit today just in case it goes bad again LOL

@Ricktarsprayer75 You may not want to come my way m8, just caught a 5 foot Eastern Brown 2 days ago cruising our house garden, nasty buggers of things, keep trying to bite the shovel i had through its head, amazing how much fight the bloody things have and just yesterday had a 6 foot goanna crawl over our roof, (I think maybe he was hunting the scent of the snake) one of the joys I suppose of living underground is it keeps us out of that heat and the need to drink sunscreen but like any big hole in the ground, attracts a lot of creepy crawlies LOL..

@steve1111 Cheerz for the nice comment m8..Tis nice to hear every now and then that I have helped someone out :)..It is what keeps me hanging on..
    markjthomson and JackEb like this.
  18. Ricktarsprayer75

Underground? Like a hobbit lol
    I dont mind the wildlife rebel in fact i love it, one of the reasons i want to visit oz.
    Always wanted to visit new zealand as well, looks beautiful.
    Its my missus who is petrified of snakes. She cant even look at one on a tv screen without freaking out.
    The lad in the house next door keeps them and one escaped last summer, it was in his garden. Funnily enough her words were id have chopped its head off with a shovel if i'd seen it. Made me laugh cause she wouldnt have she'd have ran a mile.
    She didnt sleep for a week.ha ha
    By the way what the hell is a goana? ....some kind of reptile?
  19. Ricktarsprayer75

Googled it.......jesus, 6 foot thats komodo dragon size, i take it you have weapons at the ready all over the place. The most dangerous animal we have here is a squirrel with a flick knife lol
    We actually do have 2 snakes over here a type of adder and a grass snake
    steve1111 likes this.
  20. markjthomson

No no, goanna is a phrase when your asking a girl out... like, "I'm going to the movies, ya wanna go anna?"
    RebelAir, JackEb and Ricktarsprayer75 like this.