The Denise Tutorials - Our First Full Color Artwork!

Your airbrushing and teaching work is awesome!!

Mitch, you should seriously consider learning some Spanish because I see what you do but not understand almost nothing! XD

Your airbrushing and teaching work is awesome!!

Mitch, you should seriously consider learning some Spanish because I see what you do but not understand almost nothing! XD

He Australian mate....nobody understands him:)

Easy tiger!! ;)

Need to get together with the sheilas and blow the top off a frothy, throw some snags on the barby, a bit of dead horse..... Bonza mate ;)

Aussie Aussie Aussie :)

awesome Mitch ! watched tutorial last night and took me till today to realize your not called Denise at all ! no hope for me i guess !

Denise 8 - More hair isn't it?

For those who haven't yet seen it - been out for some time. Now that i'm back from hols i'm working on the next one.
sorry for the delay between vids!

[video=youtube;7M3M0Zd7Bmc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M3M0Zd7Bmc[/video]

I'll have to do the next ones in spanglish -
iQue pasa! iBienvenido a Aerografotutor!
Not quite the same ring to it tho :(..

Thank you soooooo much for taking YOUR time to make these videos. I know these vids do not help you as much as they do us! Your work is, for lack of a better word, perfection. I will definitely try out your techniques( no matter how repetitive ):mushroom:. I would also like to comment on YOU. I spend as much time laughing and giggling as I do watching the vids. You are quite a character! Keep up the fantastic work!

Not bad mate not bad at all, just finished watching all of the clips (finally got a arvo off to my self - 3 kids and missus having arvo nap) cant wait for the final one and hope you put it all together in a dvd for us all.

thanks for all of the information and tips and it really gets the fire buring in the belly to keep at it, as every one knows just got to find a bit more time.

Keep the paint flowing and share the love hey!

The Final Denise

Probably the most helpful/ rewarding of all the tutorials. Certainly my favourite of the Denises:

[video=youtube;hJcRnNodpM0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJcRnNodpM0[/video]

And the finished result:

Denise12.jpg

Thanks for watching :) No probs for the effort i'm just glad people use it!

Well done Mitch, The forum is almost a year old now, and in that short time you've done so much for all us, so I hope I speak for everyone when I say a massive thanks for all your efforts, and not only your teachings, but also bringing a whole world together, it's a fantastic achievement you should be proud of.

The best example of epic love spreading ever.

Thanks Mitch, I've learned so much from this tutorial. Can't wait for the next one.

Thanks for the videos Mitch.

So how long in real time did it rake you to paint that?

Way too long mate - I think about 35/36 hours. I'm sure people with more experience could do it faster..
Back when i painted the pic of that Tiger it took me 11 hrs to complete! So it shows how out of practise i am:fatigue:

Back