The Denise Tutorials - Our First Full Color Artwork!

Way too long mate - I think about 35/36 hours. I'm sure people with more experience could do it faster..
Back when i painted the pic of that Tiger it took me 11 hrs to complete! So it shows how out of practise i am:fatigue:

It could take a month for I care, it’s great the way you share your information so willingly, I look forward to the next one …..
Tony

I have no idea who Denise is but having watched the last tutorial and seen the finished artwork I think I love her :love_heart:
This is a brilliant set of tutorials !
Thank you for making them, Airbrush Tutor :applause:
I am hugely inspired ....... but somewhat lacking in skill at the moment.
I must stop watching the Denise tutorials and get practicing ..... :smile-new:

I wanna know when the video is for sale!!!!! Lol, loved every one of them!! Thanks!!

Josh

I will put my hand up for on of these as well, great work and thanks for taking the time to put it together for us all, cant wait to get out a spread some paint

can u not do this with just trans paints ? i have mixed up the differnt tones!! i guess theres one way to find out lol

What colors do i use for the shadow tone???? mitch never actually sez wat colors go together lol is it black yellow red and blue?? instead of the white?

ok i attempted this again today and i made her to brown looking..... how do i avoid going to dark? i couldnt seem to get the base coat the right color either :S i am going to practice the tones again tomorro and see if i cant get this one sussed out b4 i run out of paint haha

Stu, I would mix the paint with clear base so that you have no choice but to build up a little slower. I have the same problem and usually go in too dark, the clear has definitely helped me.

Lee

Last edited:
ok i attempted this again today and i made her to brown looking..... how do i avoid going to dark? i couldnt seem to get the base coat the right color either :S i am going to practice the tones again tomorro and see if i cant get this one sussed out b4 i run out of paint haha

Overreducing, either like said use transparent base to keep it thick, or plain reducer like 1-10/1-20 to thin it out nice.
Id go depending on what the surface is with a base mix of 1-15-1
Paint-reducer-trans base.
Build it up in mini layers, you go slower yet more controlled.

Back