For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

The Merri Artist

Discussion in 'Retailer Reviews' started by Nessus, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Nessus

Nessus Spider Splatterer

http://www.merriartist.com/Airbrush_s/5.htm

I recently took a chance with these guys, as they were the only place I could find that were stocking a part I needed (Iwata Eclipse head spanner/wrench). Turned out really well. They shipped very promptly & with all the proper email notifications and such. When the package arrived, the invoice was hand signed with a "thanks" by what appears to be the proprietor themselves ("Merri", i.e. one Merri Sayers according to the "about us" page).

I ordered the Sunday before Christmas, and it arrived on Christmas eve, so very fast at a time when shipping is usually slow. That's mostly the post's doing, I suppose, but kudos to Merri Artist for getting it out the door immediately, as well as maybe choosing the right services.

Anyway: it was a good experience, so thumbs-up here.
  2. Larry Hauch

Larry Hauch Young Tutorling

I completely agree with your comments. I have been ordering from Merri Artist for over 4 years and have never been disappointed.
    Most shipments arrive within 2 days.
  3. Vladimir

Vladimir Needle-chuck Ninja

Me either order airbrushes and parts from them:) Good service is there. It's always pleasant to be notificated about the orders, so everytime I know what is happening. Though, I didn't buy anything for a couple of years, as Iwatas work without the issues and I'm loaded with parts:)
    It was Sally Borg who replied my e-mails. I wonder if she's still there, if someone knows, please let me know as I need some part to order.