The new guy

O

OccaPhats

Hello folks

Aussie here, in the begging stages of air brushing. I've been using an Iwata HP BCN .5mm Siphon with Createx opaque and transparents

I have no idea what I'm doing but spent my younger days messing around with aerosols (big help for learning the AB) and recently started painting with acrylics and brushes on canvas.

After seeing all the talent on this site I'm keen to get the basics down and create my first 100% Air brushed piece

Here's some of my work which is a mix of AB, acrylic and aerosol

Peace

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Welcome from Adelaide.
Where are you in Oz, we've a few members scattered across this wide brown land- 1 even escaped to NZ... he should be along shortly.
Very Nice work

Cheers, I'm from Brissy
I actually found this forum through the Air Brush Mega Store site... I'm pretty sure they're located in Adelaide if I recall correctly. Looks like this place will be very helpful for trying to get my head around the science of it all. So much gold for beginners

Yes, airbrush megastore is here in Adelaide. The owner Steve is a top bloke.
Even with all the gold found here don't hesitate to ask if you can't find an answer.

Hello and welcome from Canada... I always enjoy a good graff piece... I'll be looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Hi and welcome from the UK. Love a bit off graffiti art. Lots of good peeps here happy to help, and maybe a few will want to pick your brains about the graff work, something I wish I could do, but don't have in me.

Enjoy the forum, shout out any questions, always someone checking in from some corner of the world, so shouldn't take long for an answer.

Great looking tags (Graffiti) on those walls Grew up liking the look of it and still watch the local train cars to see what people are painting on them!:thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Hi and welcome from the UK. Love a bit off graffiti art. Lots of good peeps here happy to help, and maybe a few will want to pick your brains about the graff work, something I wish I could do, but don't have in me.

Enjoy the forum, shout out any questions, always someone checking in from some corner of the world, so shouldn't take long for an answer.

Sounds only fair. Kind of like the back scratchin' idiom... But with brains being pickled

I had a look at your work and thought it was dope. Love the creativity and thought some of it had a bit of a steet arty vibe already

Back