to use a finishing spray or not to use

C

Calibur454

what are everyones thought on using finishing spray to protect your finished airbrush art work. I myself use create illustration colors but I know other artists use different mediums

I use Wicked and it cures really well, so I don't usually bother. But if its going through the post or something, then I give it a couple of coats of createx matte topcoat just to be on the safe side. But it also depends on the surface its painted on, some damage easier than others.

I use Wicked and it cures really well, so I don't usually bother. But if its going through the post or something, then I give it a couple of coats of createx matte topcoat just to be on the safe side. But it also depends on the surface its painted on, some damage easier than others.
I use 215 crescent board

I seal most of mine just to help keep it from getting damaged with rattle can clear and it works great! and I use the Crescent Board too.

I usually use a top coat of gloss clear for the stuff I paint. I use AutoAir and wicked and it makes the colors "pop" and more vibrant

I use either Etac' AG 2050 or upol 1k urethane clear (rattle can) depending on what substrate ive used although i've used the upol on paper with good results.

Lee

Back